Sylph skill hot bar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph skill hot bar?

How do rearrange the sylph skill hot bar when for when I control it?

Originally posted by majeljr View Post
    How do rearrange the sylph skill hot bar when for when I control it?

You can only arrange your sylph's skills in sylph arena ONLY (3 active skills). Sadly you can't change the arrangement of your sylph skills when you control them (active/awaken) . All sylph have random arrangements of their 3 default active skills. Although you can select which active skill will be for the 4th and 5th slot by learning them in order.

Well here are the possibilities to get your desired arrangement of sylph skills though they are tiring and foolish ways.

This is tiring.
    1. You can 60 farm essence and exchange for a sylph orb (best is you get blue). Then hope that its skill arrangement was your desired one.

The next one is a foolish way. I don't recommend this.

2. If you have a good sylph and you don't want to farm a new one and you only want to arrange its skills. You can buy skill scrolls , then learn first the one you want to be your sylph's first skill and one that it randomly goes to the first slot, then repeat the process until you manage to get your desired arrangement of the 3 active skills then you may learn other skills.

Well for me you can just learn how to adjust with the arrangement of your sylph's skills, well we don't know but maybe the arrangement of skills of sylphs will be implemented in future, so just stick to it for now. ^^

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
    X