Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Payment guide] Recharging using Paypal Without Playspan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z3bola View Post
    I have 5.88 USD and i want recharg from CashU 4.99 USD pack when i enter my Username and Password and number and press Pay
    Told me you Cancel order so what a problem ? i have a cash and can't recharg ? i hope you answer me waiting your reply
    Have you submitted a ticket about this?
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Z3bola View Post
      I have 5.88 USD and i want recharg from CashU 4.99 USD pack when i enter my Username and Password and number and press Pay
      Told me you Cancel order so what a problem ? i have a cash and can't recharg ? i hope you answer me waiting your reply
      getting the same problem on my CashU . i got 120$ on CashU and when i click on "PAY" my order is cancelled. i missed alot of recharged event and Balens event on this issue. i also send ticket with screenshots of the problem months ago about this but until now nothing been resolve.

Comment

anyone have any ideas on how to turn amazon gift cards into wartune balens?
        - Mage

Comment

Yes and waiting their reply i hope they solve this problem

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
            Have you submitted a ticket about this?
            Yes and waiting their reply i hope they solve this problem

Comment

da sie jakos doladowad diamenty w inny sposob niz przelewem

Comment

Working...
              X