Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Payment guide] Recharging using Paypal Without Playspan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Payment guide] Recharging using Paypal Without Playspan.

Sometimes there are problems with Playspan that will cause your payment to fail.
    If you are using paypal there is also a way to recharge without using playspan.

Please try the following steps:

Please go to http://store.r2games.com.
    And then follow the following screenshots.

And after this please finish the payment like you usually would do.
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!
    [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Thank you, this one helped
    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
    Class:: Rogue
    Plane:: Eidolon
    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

I have tried it this way [going through the store and checking out with PayPal] and still..Playspan is involved and stops the payment from going through...The email I get says PayPal has authorized the payment "TO PLAYSPAN"...but it doesn't go through...which must mean PLAYSPAN has refused the purchase...This is getting SO irritating!!! I waste more time trying to get a payment to go through than I should EVER have to...

Comment

Originally posted by wr_hayes View Post
        I have tried it this way [going through the store and checking out with PayPal] and still..Playspan is involved and stops the payment from going through...The email I get says PayPal has authorized the payment "TO PLAYSPAN"...but it doesn't go through...which must mean PLAYSPAN has refused the purchase...This is getting SO irritating!!! I waste more time trying to get a payment to go through than I should EVER have to...
        It's a more direct, less strict on the verification, type of method to go through the store page rather than through playspan itself, but yes, playspan is still involved since that is the payment processor.

If playspan has already declined your payment method, going through the store page might not work because you are still flagged by playspan. Send in a ticket, include a transaction number for one of the declined payments, and ask for the billing team to contact playspan to find out what's going on.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i have some problem for recharge because now i live in Myanmar country with my job.
          R2 said no service area when i recharge so what can i do . Let me know how should i do ?

Comment

Originally posted by xxxkenjixxx View Post
            i have some problem for recharge because now i live in Myanmar country with my job.
            R2 said no service area when i recharge so what can i do . Let me know how should i do ?
            You may want to try using a prepaid credit card, if you register the card so it has an address on it, it may work for you. Or you may wish to try Western Union if that fails. You'll definitely want to try through the store.r2games.com link though and not ingame for whatever methods you try.

Comment

I had problem with playspan/Paypal last night. Play span was saying paypal had cancelled the payment. According the Paypal play span and cancelled the payment. I tried again this morning and everything was working correctly. If I run into that issue again I will try this method.

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

hy ,

i tried to recharge by ur way and it works for 500 balans, but whn i returned for recharge alot lik 2000 balans its not work and also thy declined my card -_-

so could u plz tell me why my card declind and how to solv this problm >

merci,

Comment

Violett, it's probably looking at a pattern of spending, in your case, it's worried the second purchase, if it was soon after the first, is a fraudulent one. It's strict cause it's there to ultimately protect you, which protects them. Give it 48 hours and then try again, using the same method, but also in the meantime, contact your provider to make sure that there isn't any outdated info on your account that might be messing things up.

Comment

thank you for reply me ^_^

i ll w8 for 48h as your Suggestion.

merci par avance,

Comment

Originally posted by violetteduciel View Post
                      hy ,

i tried to recharge by ur way and it works for 500 balans, but whn i returned for recharge alot lik 2000 balans its not work and also thy declined my card -_-

so could u plz tell me why my card declind and how to solv this problm >

merci,
                      Same happens here, i have this problems since 2 3 months. I managed to recharge with 500 balens a month ago, then all my payments are rejected..
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

A mod should pass devs an idea (maybe they will try) to bring a new merchant because playspan is very ****** and everyone`s having problem with them..
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I signed up for PayPal to get VIP and all I get is your payment information has been updated but can buy balens

Comment

I first mounted the value of 5250, after I got the mount bleazing Tauren into 5550, then I do a refresh at a time when the world first boss, I was surprised to see me mount the same value as before I get blezing Tauren mount as many as 5250, how this can help repair such

Comment

CashU Problem

I have 5.88 USD and i want recharg from CashU 4.99 USD pack when i enter my Username and Password and number and press Pay
                              Told me you Cancel order so what a problem ? i have a cash and can't recharg ? i hope you answer me waiting your reply

Comment

Working...
                              X