Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking crop's from farm firends is not thief !!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    You know I begin to wonder if anyone actually realizes not only is harvesting friends crops something that helps level your farm it's part of your daily devotion. It's not wrong, it's part of the game. If you have problems playing with others then you really need to not be on a multiplayer game.
    Agreed.

The real issue is the Balen crops though. A little digging "over there" shows they are taking steps to limit this part of the game.

Comment

Since with the new Ancient seeds being in game for the month, and some fussing going on about those and harvest crops... It comes into play this way.

You're okay with someone reviving your dead crops, weeding your crops, and de-pesting your crops; but while they actually make it so you can harvest said crops yourself, there's a problem with them getting part of the reward for the crops growing to fruition. So if no one's allowed to harvest x crop off of your farm, then you should make it clear they aren't expected to revive those crops or tend to them. That's your problem.

Also, for all the complaining, if you'd just up your farm level (which increases output), you'd offset a lot of the loss to harvesting.

Comment

Agreed 100%

Comment

Personally don't mind people taking my plants when I am not around, even though I have very useless farm friends that don't weed and debug and steal only (This means I lose a lot all the time).
          It's only when I am around and able to tend to my farm (I do the work myself most of the time due to my useless farm friends) and harvest on time that I get very annoyed by campers.

I don't understand why they can't give a few seconds (Like... 5 seconds is more than enough for me, not even asking for a minute) of grace for the owner of the farm to collect their crops.

Comment

Originally posted by evilrobert View Post
            Since with the new Ancient seeds being in game for the month, and some fussing going on about those and harvest crops... It comes into play this way.

You're okay with someone reviving your dead crops, weeding your crops, and de-pesting your crops; but while they actually make it so you can harvest said crops yourself, there's a problem with them getting part of the reward for the crops growing to fruition. So if no one's allowed to harvest x crop off of your farm, then you should make it clear they aren't expected to revive those crops or tend to them. That's your problem.

Also, for all the complaining, if you'd just up your farm level (which increases output), you'd offset a lot of the loss to harvesting.
            Stop assuming people are okay with that. I actually don't like people de-pesting and weeding, that's exp I could get for myself. There's only one thing I can't do on my own, and that's fully energize my tree. If it weren't for that, I'd remove everyone from my friends list. The limit of exp from other people's farm is 200, there is NO limit for working on my own farm, except that people are constantly doing it for me, so I miss out on that exp. With farm level 30 and 1 hour crops, I could get far more exp on my own than I'd get from any of you.

End result, energize my tree then gtfo. I'll do the same.

Comment

Game used word "steal" which is a negative word so people think bad too.. if they used a substitute word for it a positive one like, share or donate it would make people think its ok,its like a penalty for not harvesting it on time...
              Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by evilrobert View Post

Yep, and if people start to think out of the box, this event actually emphasis more on this 'stealing' feature.

Think about it, if everyone agreed to let their ancient seeds get stolen 3 times before harvest, everyone can get 200 extra Ancient Spirits with the cost of 15 Ancient Spirits daily. Everyone can grab their Peco-Peco mount in a mere 8 days, without the need to spent any Belens, and be happy. This is the easiest event they had ever made.

Comment

stealing or borrowing crops reduces the crops total yield. If you would normally get 16,905 gold and a player steals 1700 gold, you will only get 14,800. This means 405 gold vanished from the game never to return!!!!!!!!!! stealing harms EVERYONE!!!!

As for Ancient Seeds. normally you would get 14 seeds from a level 4 farm. If one person steals 1 seed, you only get 12!!!!!! This reduces the TOTAL amount of seeds in the game.
                  Last edited by splinterz3; 04-25-2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

hmmm for us in the server we players actually PM our friend's farm and tell them their crops are ready and if they reply to you in BG or busy they say just take them

Comment

I only take 1/3 of what is available so I get some extra goodies without making folks mad for taking their crops.

Comment

aha. i'm confused. lol

Farm land Upgrade = lvl 4
                        Earning = between 16K - 11K (taken by friends)
                        this is make me confused. when i harvest my farm, i got 10K wew. someone can explain that?

oh yeah, maybe ppl complain because what they get less than before. from 11K then 10K . and also what they think is less gold, strong slow
                        i hear this from my friend. he count the gold in farm, and he know without stealing, he got 80K and can convert his gems. but when he still in void with me. ppl stole his gold. after him back. he scream. he only got 60K and then can't convert the gems. and also. wasting time waiting 4 hours again.
                        because of that make someone mad maybe. IDK. i'm just care about my insignia. lol
                        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                        Name Char : Surya91
                        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
                          aha. i'm confused. lol

Farm land Upgrade = lvl 4
                          Earning = between 16K - 11K (taken by friends)
                          this is make me confused. when i harvest my farm, i got 10K wew. someone can explain that?

oh yeah, maybe ppl complain because what they get less than before. from 11K then 10K . and also what they think is less gold, strong slow
                          i hear this from my friend. he count the gold in farm, and he know without stealing, he got 80K and can convert his gems. but when he still in void with me. ppl stole his gold. after him back. he scream. he only got 60K and then can't convert the gems. and also. wasting time waiting 4 hours again.
                          because of that make someone mad maybe. IDK. i'm just care about my insignia. lol
                          If your crops have snakes or weeds on them, just before harvesting, you will yield less crops.
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by YggdrasilAkasha View Post
                            Yep, and if people start to think out of the box, this event actually emphasis more on this 'stealing' feature.

Think about it, if everyone agreed to let their ancient seeds get stolen 3 times before harvest, everyone can get 200 extra Ancient Spirits with the cost of 15 Ancient Spirits daily. Everyone can grab their Peco-Peco mount in a mere 8 days, without the need to spent any Belens, and be happy. This is the easiest event they had ever made.

Just a rant here: I am SO SICK of reading people posting rubbish like "let's all steal from each other because we all gain!!!1111" (usually heavy duty stealers/crop-campers themselves who don't care if people incur losses as long as they themselves gain and/or people who can't think) When you steal an ancient seed, you gain one BUT the person you steal from loses TWO. So you are always hurting your friend more than you gain; if you steal once each from each other, you will incur a NET LOSS of 1. IF you steal 200 seeds a day, you are incuring losses of 400 seeds to your "friends". Your parasitic actions very likely prevented your "friends" from getting the mount eventually. (Also sneaky move by the game developer to make people buy more ancient chests)

I am generally okay with people stealing my gold/daru/kyanite seeds but NOT event seeds. I am okay with it even though those who steal from me NEVER tend my crops because they probably already filled their own 200 friend exp gain. But I despise people stealing my event seeds simply because there is such a limited amount of them.

Comment

I'm about to burn all your farms. Mwa hahahahahaha. Now, **** about farms. Either your a 'sharer' or your not. Find friends who are like minded and ****!!!! My biggest pet peeve: my pots and scrolls are running and I hear "1 minute, my farm" zzzzzzzzzz Do that **** on your own time!

Comment

They can do whatever they want in my farm but they should weed and exterminate bugs from farm.
                                AeonFlux
                                Mage
                                S3 Worg Lair Europe
                                OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                                X