Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking crop's from farm firends is not thief !!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking crop's from farm firends is not thief !!!!!

I am sick and tired of hearing these people cry in world chat all day long.

They go as far as to delete people who take there crop's as friends and blacklist them.

They are selfish player's.
    Other farm friends tend there crop's all day long revive them ect...
    If they take a certain percentage of your crop's...BIG DEAL...you let ya crop's wilt and get eat up ect...Without there help you would have got nothing.
    Not to mention the harvesting crop's from others works BOTH WAY!!!!
    Myself have 17 pages of farm friends they borrow mine and i borrow there's...
    You make more in the long run...

so please stop the crying in war chat and realize it's a good thing we share a percentage of crop's.
    NOT A BAD THING.

Mutualism is the way two organisms of different species biologically interact in a relationship in which each individual derives a fitness benefit (i.e., increased or improved reproductive output). Similar interactions within a species are known as co-operation. Mutualism can be contrasted with interspecific competition, in which each species experiences reduced fitness, and exploitation, or parasitism, in which one species benefits at the expense of the other.

Oooh I remember me biology teacher.

True, "stealing" isn't exactly what you call it, you still get some left. o3o
    But I suppose there are people who wants to get as much benefits as they can from their crops. I don't take crops, but I don't mind mine getting taken either.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

lets call it the price of tending your farm. just remember with out your farm friends if you plants die you yourself can't revive them
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Personally? Stay away from my crops. I can tend them myself. :S If anything, it is frustrating for me to be finishing a boss quickly to try to get back to my farm in time to weed then when I finally get to my farm, some friend does all the actions while I'm trying to click.

Steal my crops? Fine, I'll steal yours also.

Help me with my crops? Go away D:

What is really frustrating are the people who just leech. Don't make their own crops but always steal yours exactly when the timer finishes.

Comment

WrenBoh's idea is more acceptable. You got to learn to live with others mate! Its not that bad! Besides, grabbing crops when the timer finishes is pretty hard to do at the right time!

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
            WrenBoh's idea is more acceptable. You got to learn to live with others mate! Its not that bad! Besides, grabbing crops when the timer finishes is pretty hard to do at the right time!
            Not that hard if you memorize all the times and that is all you do.

I've noticed that certain crops tend to be prioritized by people who steal.

(A lot of these crops are ones I prioritize myself).

Honestly though, I normally won't remove someone just for tending my crops. Usually there are other reasons for doing so.

Comment

I think if a time remained to bloom will be hidden from anyone except owner, it will prevent leaching in the main.
              Meanwhile I don't see any criminal if someone will get seeds when you left your farm unattended for a long time.

Comment

Personally I never mind my friends get share of my crop..BUT i notice there is/are player(s) who are not on my Friend List can get my crop..how do they do that?
                Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

i don't watch the timers i randomly go into my farm to do whatever needs to be done between events, dungeon runs, daru farming in the wilds or catacombs. If your crops happen to be done then i'm grabbing a share as I go through weeding, reviviing, energizing trees. I don't mind at all that somebody else grabs a share of mine. It's all part of the farmville experience.
                  Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                  Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                  Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                  (How To Submit a Ticket)
                  ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Lol they don't want other steal their crops but they surely want to steal other crops especially special one...

Comment

Lol I agree. All those people posting ADD ME FOR FARM, then am hour later their crying about crop thieves. Seriously, what'd they think people would do as farm friends? Watch the crops grow then send a message when it's time to harvest?? You don't like others harvesting then here's an easy solution... Stop adding friends!
                      Nighttrain..

Comment

Originally posted by ariaandkia View Post
                        Personally? Stay away from my crops. I can tend them myself. :S If anything, it is frustrating for me to be finishing a boss quickly to try to get back to my farm in time to weed then when I finally get to my farm, some friend does all the actions while I'm trying to click.

What is really frustrating are the people who just leech. Don't make their own crops but always steal yours exactly when the timer finishes.
                        Crops that are wilted can't be harvested.
                        You really need somebody to revive them, or else you'll just dig 'em up and throw it away... Waste of gold.

Thank goodness somebody was online and I requested them to revive me crops.

Useless
                        ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                        Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

well i kinda find this weird
                          why do u guys have such a huge problem with ur friend taking a small percentage of ur crops its not like they are taking all of it right?
                          and nobody takes their crops when times ends infact many players ust plant and leave and come back after a long time its just u missing them thats all so don't say they want to take but not give ok
                          and so what if ur friends take some of ur resource mm its not like they just steal away everything without helping u they weed remove pests and revive ur crops and a small reward should be given infact u should feel good not bad

i personally like others taking my crops it makes me feel good that i am helping my friends mm i also take so that i don't end up being the kind of a person who only gives mm its called being equal (yeah i learnt it from a cat so what)
                          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-11-2012, 06:17 AM.
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by ariaandkia View Post

Who in their right mind would not plant their own crops? You must have the suckiest list of friends there. Delete anyone below level 25 or even 30.
                            [S7] Serpent's Den
                            IGN: Million
                            Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                              Who in their right mind would not plant their own crops? You must have the suckiest list of friends there. Delete anyone below level 25 or even 30.
                              i think he might be level 25 below cause people who don't understand can't be that high of a level
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X