request sylph stats guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request sylph stats guide

someone need to post some sylph stats guide. how to increase them? how it affects battle? what are aptitudes? how do they add your hero stats?

if someone can, pls. even if very basic numbers only.

K, here I go.

Once you get to level 50 and complete the Sylph Task (Kill 10 sylphs), you get your own sylph. I think it's Iris for Archer and Knight, Pan for Mage. As you level up your sylph, you gain stat points (5/level) Your sylph's level cannot exceed your own. You can also increase the stats of sylphs by upgrading them with either Seplcrum or Mahra. Mahra will increase the overall damage and the rarity of your sylph. Seplcrum will increase your apitude for a single stat. Let's say your apitude is 0.5 for MATK. The normal conversion rate from Intellect to MATK is 4. However, since your apitude halves that, you only get 2 per point. Upgrading your sylph with Mahra also increases your apitude.

As for affecting battle, your sylph can be awakened when its Awakening points reach 3000. Once it reaches 3K, you can awaken the sylph. Your AP will gradually decrease, and when you reach 0, you go back to hero form.

The only thing added to your stats for your character is HP. Other than that, I don't think anything changes.
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

what is the hp of your sylph ? and how much hp does it add to your character?

Comment

Depend how much Enduration your sylph got. Not sure how exactly it's work. One more thing while you got active Iris you got 3% boost to M.def and while you got active Pan you got 5% boost to HP.

Comment

iris gives 3% to mdef and pdef

Comment

http://wartune-wiki.blogspot.ca/2013/11/sylph.html - Most of it is here need to update it when I have time.
            - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              iris gives 3% to mdef and pdef
              since when they add pdef bonus to iris?
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                since when they add pdef bonus to iris?
                Since release.
                - Very helpful site for new players

Comment