what gems are useless for archers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what gems are useless for archers?

what gems are useless for archers besides MATK? Do Block and HP have any value

hp of course, block not to much. u need patk, hp, mdef, pdef and crit.

Comment

Originally posted by dakmax View Post
      what gems are useless for archers besides MATK? Do Block and HP have any value
      i use PATK,HP,PDEF,MDEF (in my opinion CRIT gems are just a waste) and others can be used in some cases
      I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
      Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
      Fighting til' the wars won!
      (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
      Name:CyanPile
      Class:Archer
      Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

Seen most using patk, hp, crit, and either mdef or pdef. Although I've seen some that prefer getting their crit from refines and keeping both their defense gems because they have a chunk more value than crit gems but their refine equivalents are the same.

Comment

i prefer 8 patk, 8crit, 4 pdef,4mdef, and block(but when my block goes above 3300 i prefer to convert a few gem to hp and bring it back to 3300) [Currently using 5 Block gems/3Hp gems].
          From what i have noticed Block works better in boss fights of spire and long fights pvp, where damage is insane.
          Eg. In spire i block most of attacks big damages usually (block around 10k damage per hit for some boss).

Edit: In pvp a lot of block works esp against knights, and usually block most attacks when hp ~30% or less agains all classes, other times its bit low.
          Last edited by R29296591; 01-17-2014, 10:57 PM.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMarian View Post
            i use PATK,HP,PDEF,MDEF (in my opinion CRIT gems are just a waste) and others can be used in some cases
            same, 3300 crit is fine without any crit gem equipped.
            All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Working...
            X