Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rare Items In Mystery Shop How-To??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Items In Mystery Shop How-To??

How do you get the "Rare Items Available" in the Mystery Shop, like the rune packs? I've yet to see a single one show up, even after sitting through 3 or 4 scheduled resets & even after wasting many balens manually resetting it in hopes of something different & better showing up. It's always just the same potions & rocks, nothing of any real help.

It LOOKS like people are buying the stuff because there's always a list at the side of who bought these certain rare items which I've never seen. where are they at?

Originally posted by astro1313 View Post
    How do you get the "Rare Items Available" in the Mystery Shop, like the rune packs? I've yet to see a single one show up, even after sitting through 3 or 4 scheduled resets & even after wasting many balens manually resetting it in hopes of something different & better showing up. It's always just the same potions & rocks, nothing of any real help.

It LOOKS like people are buying the stuff because there's always a list at the side of who bought these certain rare items which I've never seen. where are they at?
    luck mate the rarest item i've gotten so far is the knight rune pack... and im a mage xD cant afford the resets so i wait the cooldown i when i can i check for me its by luck only

Comment

Originally posted by astro1313 View Post

luck mate the rarest item i've gotten so far is the knight rune pack... and im a mage xD cant afford the resets so i wait the cooldown and when i can i check for me its by luck only

srry for double post -.-!

Comment

Just check on it every 4 hours and be vigilant. I refuse to spend 45 balens to refresh, you get nothing out of spending your balens except points which add up to buy other things, but it's a waste imho. I've never seen the gems, but have gotten runes a couple times.

Comment

Without reset, you'll never see level 6/7 Gems.

You will get very very low chance (close to 0%) to see Ancient Rune Packs, Wildfire Steed.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Without reset, you'll never see level 6/7 Gems.

You will get very very low chance (close to 0%) to see Ancient Rune Packs, Wildfire Steed.
            i saw 3 ancient rune packs (on different chars) and 3-4 of the smaller runepacks without reset. i also reset many times on my main but only saw 1 ancient pack this way. i never saw high lvl gems or mounts yet but i guess its possible to get them for free as well, just the chances are so low that u might have to wait a lifetime :P

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
              i saw 3 ancient rune packs (on different chars) and 3-4 of the smaller runepacks without reset. i also reset many times on my main but only saw 1 ancient pack this way. i never saw high lvl gems or mounts yet but i guess its possible to get them for free as well, just the chances are so low that u might have to wait a lifetime :P
              Anything is possible. By then, they may have 10 other new runes.. happy waiting.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

actually its luck mate but the thing is u have to visit mystery shop like u visit toilet so that immediate stuuf show up u grap them while other players are trying to read stuff actually it's a fest in our server immediately they show ppl rush in there lol

Comment

Working...
                X