Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Hidden Strategy To Get L3 Crystalloids?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Hidden Strategy To Get L3 Crystalloids?

I baddly need L3 crystals to synthesize my L40-set, but can barely manage to scrape up 1 or 2 here & there. It takes EIGHTY to make an item & that will take a couple months or more at this rate. I know that people are finding them quicker than this since I see some people at my level which have already completed their set. I'd even pay balens for them but I've only seen TWO of those L3's ever for sale in the mystery shop. (Yes, bought them quickly).

But 2 doesn't go very far when you need well over 100 of them. They are some L3's in the MP dungeons (Void I think), but you only have 1 MP chance per day to get any. You try it again & you can't collect them.

Is there a faster way to get these things which I'm not seeing? At a handful per week, I'll be nearing Level SIXTY before even finding enough crystals to make my l40 weapon set.

if 40 set takes months then 80 set taeks decades since we need 70 legend for 80 legend :O

you get 5 loids per min-boss 2 mini-boses=10 loids void has chance to give a 3 miniboss so 10 or 15 in void run + summoner on void nm pretty damn sure its nowhere near months to take it -_-

Comment

void minibosses = 10-15 per day

that's it. other sources only give small amounts like 0-2 per day.

i have gathered mine through new server events.

80 crystaloid - reach level 32 in 5 days of server.

240 crystaloid - void(nm) daily + campaigns

ive managed to collect 320 in less than 28 days

Comment

S44, I said at the rate I was going it would take months. i knew there was a better way, the reason I asked the question.

Mage, you answered my question. I knew at those 1-2/day places it wouldn't work very well. So the Void is basically the only answer then. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by astro1313 View Post
          S44, I said at the rate I was going it would take months. i knew there was a better way, the reason I asked the question.

Mage, you answered my question. I knew at those 1-2/day places it wouldn't work very well. So the Void is basically the only answer then. Got it.
          you are saying to me you are almost lv 60 and you didnt know void gives 10~15 loids???ok im sure i saaw almost everything now

Comment

Read before you write .... I'm nowhere close to level 60.

Comment

Void Nightmare! don't do normal void, nightmare is better since you get legendary stones as well. If you can find a summoner team? 40-50 keys each per run i think it is, and you will get your set so quick

For future questions:

Garden of Death/Tarratons lair (50) = Level 4 loids Garden of death has summoner 60/65 keys per run

Moon den/Demon temple (60) = level 5 loids Demon temple has summoner 66/72 keys per run

Lych lair/Samsara (70) = level 6 loids.... 70 mp has no summoner
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Read before you write .... I'm nowhere close to level 60.
                stop editing before answering

Comment

Working...
                X