Arena Party-Blessed Light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Party-Blessed Light

Hello all! Just have a quick question regarding the use of blessed light in arena party:

I was recently doing some runs with another mage who had the lvl 55 pvp set and lvl 3 clothing, making a total of 57 starting rage. The mage started off with bolt and managed to pull of a bl right away, which I thought was rather interesting, as you need 100 rage for bl and not 65. I assure you that this was not the pve set, so does anyone know how this happened?

Thanks.
    Level: 63
    BR: 60.2k
    Honor Ranking: Almost Private!!! XD
    S295

You need 60 rage for blessed light.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DirkStoltz View Post
      Hello all! Just have a quick question regarding the use of blessed light in arena party:

I was recently doing some runs with another mage who had the lvl 55 pvp set and lvl 3 clothing, making a total of 57 starting rage. The mage started off with bolt and managed to pull of a bl right away, which I thought was rather interesting, as you need 100 rage for bl and not 65. I assure you that this was not the pve set, so does anyone know how this happened?

Thanks.
      60 rage for blessed light. I have rage set and lvl 4 clothes and LD medallion. 1 LB and I can blessed light right away.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Delphic Hell Thunder is the skill you are thinking about. Costs 100 rage to cast, and attacks all enemies for heavy damage. It is the only 100 rage skill a mage has.
        Server: 398
        Character Name: Selet
        Class: Mage
        Level: 66
        Battle Rating: 70.3k
        Strength Rank: 12th
        Will update weekly.

Comment

Also to chime in on this:

The ring set has a chance to decrease the rage cost of a skill.

There is also the passive skill Castinator which can drop the casting cost of a skill.

If both proc at the same time: The BL costs 10 rage.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
          X