Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Ground and Honor (gaining/losing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ground and Honor (gaining/losing)

Hello people,

this has probably been discussed before but didn't find anything clear

Please tell me how honor gaining and losing goes

I know that when you win you get 35 honor - that's what i get now

When i lose against a stronger fighter i lose 10 honor

Now what is my problem - it happens to me lately that i lose against a higher leveled or better (higher) skilled
    person and i lose 200-400 honor - say whaaaaaat?!

So what is it that determines when i'll lose that much honor?

- opponents level?
    - opponents BR?
    - are dryads counted in current BR?
    - players title? (i'm champion now)
    - etc...

I'm really going crazy when i win 10 times to gain barely 400 and then i lose that much in one fight!
    I can't figure that out myself since it happened that i lost against a lower BR and didn't lose more then 10 honor
    and sometimes a lose against a person who has 1k BR less (but better skills - which is pretty strange) and he takes
    200 of my honor away.

Also, i sometimes kill over 10 people and gain 300-500 honor and some people gain over 1.500. How's that?

I think there are some other questions about this which i can't remember right now but i'll post them when i remember.

Please just provide answers for me and don't post if you're not sure

Cheers

It is based on numerical honor. If you lose to someone who has less numerical honor than you (I'm not certain of the amount of honor they have to have less, like -200 or -300 or so), you will lose lots of honor. If you lose to someone who has a higher numerical honor (once again, not certain of the buffer), you lose little...

Winning is the same: win from someone with lower honor: you win little. Win from someone with higher honor: you win lots.

Btw, you start losing honor from Crusader title and up.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

As far as I know, you shouldn't lose any honor if you still under rank 6 (crusader)I believe it's still in honor rank guide. You lose 400 to lower rankYou lose 10 to higher rankLosing 200-300 is based on honor PtsGaining honor is also based on ranks
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

u willl not lose honor until u are crusader

honor gaining is by participating in guild battle and from battle ground

after reaching crusader title u will lose honor every time ur player is defeated ( let me clear this if u lose honor and lose crusader title and become elite warrior u no longer lose title )

Comment

As the rest already stated, you start losing honor once you are a crusader and above rank. If you are an elite warrior and below, you are not supposed to lose any honor. As the mod said, its numeric-based system so if the opponent have more honor than you, you will lose less (since Im a crusader still, I have situations that I was in and lost lots of honor due to lesser ranked people).
          From my experience (I am still crusader) if you fight crusaders you will lose between 35-100 based on how much honor the opponent have more or less than you. If you lose to higher ranked people (lets say elite crusader) you lose only 10. On the other hand if you lose to people who are elite warrior, you will lose 100-200 honor. Against warriors and below ranks, 200+ based on how much honor they have.
          On the other hand, winning against higher ranked people always gives me 200 honor. Winning against elite crusaders and above ranks always give me 200 no matter if they are elite crusaders or lord divines. But winning against crusaders is like losing from them - between 35 and 100. Winning against lesser ranks (elite warrior and below) always awards you 35 honor no matter the rank. I dont know how it is on higher ranks thow since im only crusader.

I hope that helped alittle. Its all based on my experience.
          <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
          Server: S183
          Class: Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 3mil+
          Guild: Fallen

Comment

U honor depending on the opponents honor rank( i forgot to mention that) if u are same rank u lose 10 honor if lower u lose 200+ honor if am not mistaken

thank u for the point

Comment

i'm EC lost 509 to a LC, also black screen after it ends.
              what is most lost in honor, 3k max gain, unlimited lost?
              Last edited by R215502239; 06-05-2014, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R215502239 View Post
                i'm EC lost 509 to a LC, also black screen after it ends.
                what is most lost in honor, 3k max gain, unlimited lost?
                yes, unlimited lost.

Comment

Working...
                X