questions about events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about events

First of all, I want to mention that I am new to the game, and I am not a VIP, so I have problems to achieve several events

a) I have read that there are usually events related to soul engraving or mounts. So, it is better to save soul crystals and whips and use them only when these events come up, right?

b) For me, it is impossible to save the required chocolates for nice things, such as wings. Can I save the chocolate instead of spending it in the current event, and accumulate it during several events? In that way, maybe I can save enough chocolate for wings during 5-6 events and spend all of them in a future event. Or do I have to spend the chocolate in the current event and I lose it if I dont?

Thanks a lot in advanced, and I hope I made my questions clear

First of all welcome aboard.
    a) Yes there are always events related to soul engraving and whips and the best choice is just like you mentioned above events use only it's the best way to ensure a better gameplay.

b) Usually you make enough for the last item if it's not with the soul engraving it can be with the whips i would suggest keeping every event item obtained till the last 2 days of the event, as for the other thing no items that you have and make now are only usable with this event, they won`t work on the next one.

Currently keeping any item till event come's it's a best choice for non-casher players, it is a little hard at first, but you`ll learn in time that cashing in isn`t everything patience is also a key to this game.

Hope this helps enjoy you`re time here.
    Last edited by Michaeli; 02-11-2014, 04:03 AM.

Comment

A. Yesyou can collect soul crystals or whips (refinement stones too), so you can get free stuff. For soul crystals its usually 25 soul crystals per event piece (now chocolate) whips can be different if i recall, can be 5/20/25 but i dont remember it well:P

B. Probably not, atm there hasnt been 1 event which has been repeated and i doubt they will do that. So better spend them before event ends.

Getting nice stuff can be difficult and it may be impossible to get wings this event as free player. I assume you are a low level and getting whips and soul crystals is probably very hard for you, you may even choose to save for a few events long those wings and soul crystals os you can definitly get the item you want.

Usually you could be able to get mounts if you have enough whips or soul crstals. in some cases you get 1 shard per 25 soul crystals, and most stuff like mounts cost 220 event pieces, meaning you need max 220 * 25 = 5500 soul crystals if you dont have any event pieces

Comment

I recently got VIP because I like to pay back for the fun I have in games, but I'm generally a non-cash player. I've been playing since December 1 of last year.

Originally posted by R248126045 View Post
        a) I have read that there are usually events related to soul engraving or mounts. So, it is better to save soul crystals and whips and use them only when these events come up, right?
        Personally, I wouldn't. I would rather have the benefits of the engraving and the mounts now than later. Besides, once this kind of event starts, the event is almost always long enough to earn the 2nd or 3rd level prize. And usually, the higher prizes are not worth it to me because my level is too low to use them or because I don't use cash.

Originally posted by R248126045 View Post
        b) For me, it is impossible to save the required chocolates for nice things, such as wings. Can I save the chocolate instead of spending it in the current event, and accumulate it during several events?
        Again, personally, I wouldn't, but for different reason. In this case, I don't know if they'll ever have another event with chocolate or the same chocolate. In January, they had an event with New Years Cards, but I don't know if I will be playing next year, and I don't know if they will have the same event with the same cards.

Comment

Working...
        X