Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Mage build

any Mage build please .____. only archer i can see here

Till lvl 70 walk with ewd build, later swap to crit if u can obtain 6k+ crit If u have double tree, on 1 go for max thunderer, on 2 max bl and meteordont touch damnation,on thunderer tree dont make meteor higer then 3/4, this let u later make max thunderer and bl on 1 tree w/o resetingallways go for pve set - starting from 50v set...
    Need more advices,just ask

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

There are several mage guides listed here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uide-to-Guides Have a read and maybe there's one that appeals to you.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        There are several mage guides listed here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uide-to-Guides Have a read and maybe there's one that appeals to you.
        We dont have actual mage guides from long long time sir

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          We dont have actual mage guides from long long time sir
          It's ma'am, and any is better than nothing. Feel free to write one yourself, and I can add it to that list.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            It's ma'am, and any is better than nothing. Feel free to write one yourself, and I can add it to that list.
            Im to lazzy for do it to be honestI prefere answer questions

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You can refer to the guide given to you by the forum mod, however I think most of them are pre-sylph era. A good sylph is very powerful when awaken can give a winning fight even to much higher BR players. So just to add, about the sylph, I believe it is best to use the Gaia sylph especially that I agree that til 70, ewd is still better. I use ewd for my mage because I am only pre-60 and very short in astral slot. I still prefer my defense astrals currently, I am not into relying on crit heals or such, it is too risky. And always bring your Gaia to 55 and buy the Unstable Voltage skill. That is how I kill some sylph healing knights and archers.

Comment

What you need are HEALZ, and don t bother pvp sets they suck, pve all the way from 40 onwards max that heal tree till sunto and spam heal to win. you only need maxed lightning and RoF for damage. not good for WB but without double skills the way i go. If you not gonna cash excessively camp those levels and camp them hard :P
                Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

Pronabs mage guide is still very relevant in pretty much all cases for mages.

It's perhaps missing out on higher level discussion, for very late game. But to be honest: if you need telling how to play at lvl 80, you kinda missed the train...

SAure there are newer developments missing from it: Sylphs is a good example. But I'm sure that the basics of the guide and it's information given, can hand all mages a well rounded understanding of the game and as such an indication of what Sylph they should be aiming for.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

what are pve sets

Comment

The ones you make with crystaloids and synth materials from catacombs, meaning 40, 50, 60 and 70 set.
                      The pvp ones are the ones you buy completed pieces in arena shop like 35, 45 and 55
                      Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

buy 35 pvp set no refine/no scoket, get double skill 995 balens, then buy 1 clothing for armor or weapon 395 balens, upgrade them later to level 2. You will need starting rage of 14 for group arena and 10 for tok with bender set to do brutrune/rof/meteor
                        Skill tree 1: LB ROF meteor Thunderer3 or LB ROF meteor Resto, it will end the same, but you choose which one you like early on, resto or thunderer
                        Skill tree 2@lvl 50: max passives, LB lvl 1, ROF lvl 1, Blessed Light2 and all the requirements

for rings and jewels, i suggest you only buy 40 jewels 200ctok each no refine/nosocket, use the blue rings from campaigns, again no refine/no socket, they are good enough. Then buy 50 rings, then 50 jewels later on. get 40 bender set, put crit refines on it or dont refine at all, and dont socket it. farm gold in WB. Staying on top 10 early on is crucial, since thats 180k gold per run. It is pretty big compared to what u get from damage alone. Switch to EWD once u get your lvl 50 Magister items. Use all your sockets/refines on level 50 set, save them from day 1 of your account.
                        Astral go with Matk pdef mdef hp @ level 40 with crit and determination to switch during WB. Then go EWD with level 50 items.

Academy: max matk then pdef/mdef/troopcount then hp, forget others unless you have extra.

Troops: paladin 20, gryphon 30, knights, 40-45, no enlightenment, save all your daru for lvl 50 troops
                        Last edited by mageheal50; 02-19-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                          buy 35 pvp set no refine/no scoket, get double skill 995 balens, then buy 1 clothing for armor or weapon 395 balens, upgrade them later to level 2. You will need starting rage of 14 for group arena and 10 for tok with bender set to do brutrune/rof/meteor
                          Skill tree 1: LB ROF meteor Thunderer3 or LB ROF meteor Resto, it will end the same, but you choose which one you like early on, resto or thunderer
                          Skill tree 2@lvl 50: max passives, LB lvl 1, ROF lvl 1, Blessed Light2 and all the requirements

for rings and jewels, i suggest you only buy 40 jewels 200ctok each no refine/nosocket, use the blue rings from campaigns, again no refine/no socket, they are good enough. Then buy 50 rings, then 50 jewels later on. get 40 bender set, put crit refines on it or dont refine at all, and dont socket it. farm gold in WB. Staying on top 10 early on is crucial, since thats 180k gold per run. It is pretty big compared to what u get from damage alone. Switch to EWD once u get your lvl 50 Magister items. Use all your sockets/refines on level 50 set, save them from day 1 of your account.
                          Astral go with Matk pdef mdef hp @ level 40 with crit and determination to switch during WB. Then go EWD with level 50 items.

Academy: max matk then pdef/mdef/troopcount then hp, forget others unless you have extra.

Troops: paladin 20, gryphon 30, knights, 40-45, no enlightenment, save all your daru for lvl 50 troops
                          Hp astro in ewd slot? Maybe dont give more advices till u dont educate yourself a bit
                          ABout gears i agree, but this astros...Bleh
                          Matk - ewd - mdef - pdef - gBless this is setup for 50v mage and both crit for wb

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

learn to play bro, ewd doesnt drop in 1-2 weeks of server. u need hp more early on, then replace it with RGB after, although i forgot to mention that part about RGB.

@op if u listen to the lovely person above me u will end up wasting 7k star points
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-20-2014, 06:03 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                              learn to play bro, ewd doesnt drop in 1-2 weeks of server. u need hp more early on, then replace it with RGB after, although i forgot to mention that part about RGB.

@op if u listen to the lovely person above me u will end up wasting 7k star points
                              Dosnt drop or u dont get it?
                              Calling someone lovely person coz know more then u only show who u are
                              From wut i remember, after start my game as archer and spend gold in astro my 1st orange was usless ewd. So if they dont change nothing, i guess not, is No rule to dont get some astro in first 2 weeks from server startppl just have more luck then u
                              Once again, work on behav against ppl
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-20-2014, 06:04 AM. Reason: language

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X