Need Mage build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Double skill tree is usefull in early gamein late,or 80v i mostly use 1 tree evrywhere and 2 tree only for GA, coz of this 1 point diff in meteor
    If someone want go crit as mage, must know few facts. U need 5.5-6k crit MINIMUM for decent rate,with lower crit just better is stay as ewd build. Sec thing is sacrofices, u must chose betwen pdef gems or hp to convert in crit so overall u chose - sucky pdef or low hp xD solution is stron sylph which compensate lose in hp - this is wut most of top crit mages dobut casual player...have dilemas
    thats why i said 3k+ atleast:P

Well you can take combine lower pdef,mdef and hp to compensate it a bit so you dont have a big downfall of 1 stat

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
      thats why i said 3k+ atleast:P

Well you can take combine lower pdef,mdef and hp to compensate it a bit so you dont have a big downfall of 1 stat
      I prefer lower 1stat - my chose was pdef atm coz i dont have massive hp from sylph, then take a bit here - a bit there and overall be weakeri feel lost in pdef only in pvp, but i enter bg for 2 kills and this is my whole pvp so...
      And back to crit stat, 3k+ i guess is enuf for 50k br so around 50v player naowith 124k br i feel like i need 7k+, atm 6.5k but soon will make last 3 crit v7 gems + se and should be 7k+
      Crit is ♥, but worth it^^
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-20-2014, 02:43 PM. Reason: language :P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I prefer lower 1stat - my chose was pdef atm coz i dont have massive hp from sylph, then take a bit here - a bit there and overall be weakeri feel lost in pdef only in pvp, but i enter bg for 2 kills and this is my whole pvp so...
        And back to crit stat, 3k+ i guess is enuf for 50k br so around 50v player naowith 124k br i feel like i need 7k+, atm 6.5k but soon will make last 3 crit v7 gems + se and should be 7k+
        Crit is ♥, but worth it^^
        Why do you choose PDEF instead of MDEF? We should be able to sacrifice MDEF since we're a mage.
        Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
          Why do you choose PDEF instead of MDEF? We should be able to sacrifice MDEF since we're a mage.
          To be honest... Dunno I like my mdef^^ and i dont feel like i need this pdef now in pve - which is my main target
          If something will change,i can always swap gems

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by SirJim View Post
            what are pve sets
            legendary sets if am not mis spelling it

Comment

To be honest... Dunno I like my mdef^^ and i dont feel like i need this pdef now in pve - which is my main target
              If something will change,i can always swap gems
              actually since knights with PVE sets are able to get easy rage for delphics i imagine thats the reason we abandon mdef for pdef and its worth it i do it too but i try to keep my pdef and mdef in balance so i dont feel like i abandoned anything

Comment

New to the mage somewhat. However this game has so many new twists and turns. I need a mage that can take 4k debuffs and deal loads of damage. Now w/o further quibbles please explain this and if you abbreviate, please mention what it is.
                I totally can not understand most of this thread after reading those quarrels.
                To the mod I am surprised you did not send a warning to stop that after the first posts. Used to be on another MMO and they did not let that nag on.

Comment

Till lvl 70 walk with ewd build, later swap to crit if u can obtain 6k+ crit If u have double tree, on 1 go for max thunderer, on 2 max bl and meteordont touch damnation,on thunderer tree dont make meteor higer then 3/4, this let u later make max thunderer and bl on 1 tree w/o resetingallways go for pve set - starting from 50v set...
                  Need more advices,just ask
                  Best choice <3 Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X