No announcement yet.

Need Mage build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i called you lovely person bcos you called me one, using different terms. TRASHTALK on!

use your brain a little bit pls, how low is an orange drop? then there's 18 of them so u divide that already small chance by 18 and yes you get the 1st orange astro as EWD. CONGRATS YOU JUST MADE THE MOST SENSIBLE DISCOVERY ever!

HP is still better than EWD early on. Esp survivng 1 WB hit
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-20-2014, 06:04 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
      i called you lovely person bcos you called me one, using different terms. TRASHTALK on!

use your brain a little bit pls, how low is an orange drop? then there's 18 of them so u divide that already small chance by 18 and yes you get the 1st orange astro as EWD. CONGRATS YOU JUST MADE THE MOST SENSIBLE DISCOVERY ever!

HP is still better than EWD early on. Esp survivng 1 WB hit
      If i want call someone lovely person , i do it. I didnt use that word, not my problem is u read "educate a bit more" like "lovely person "
      I get orange astro few days per day, and this is Only with 1-click capture, with orange/red trick i can get more. Oh well, Jacko didnt show this on his blog? So sad
      Dont teach me how rare is to get orange astro, i know it very well on 40v troops can survive 2-3 hits and you 3 too...so enuff for wb turn,dont need hp astro
      Rly want keep talking like that? So back with more expirence
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-20-2014, 06:05 AM. Reason: language

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

sigh what a sad lovely person you are, 40 lvl troops surviving 2-3 hits??? u must be a total lovely person . Yeah a slow leveler can do that, not a 1-2week old player

and you comparing your gains as a high level, high gold income, to a 1-2week old player who doesnt even get more than 2m gold per day at the start of servers? really, stupid player here talking in helping newbies. Go play on new server and learn stuff. You are in no place to be advising people. i have advise for you though, go play pinball or something. Wartune is too much for you.

You are so experienced in failing. Experience which doesnt apply at low levels.

Comment

sigh what a sad lovely person you are, 40 lvl troops surviving 2-3 hits??? u must be a total lovely person . Yeah a slow leveler can do that, not a 1-2week old player

and you comparing your gains as a high level, high gold income, to a 1-2week old player who doesnt even get more than 2m gold per day at the start of servers? really, stupid player here talking in helping newbies. Go play on new server and learn stuff. You are in no place to be advising people. i have advise for you though, go play pinball or something. Wartune is too much for you.

You are so experienced in failing. Experience which doesnt apply at low levels.
          Nice to know how much expirienced u are 2kk gold per day is low for u? If u know wut u do and have a bit of luck - u can get orange astro from 1kk gold mostly
          I like ppl like u, 0 arguments so attak others with "lovely person " and "lovely person ". And like i usualy do in real, here i just avoid u and let u live in your low-lvl knowHow paradise dont have time for Noobs like u
          Cya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

1m gold gives you a yellow? cmon where are you getting those data, ive spent 85m on astrals and i only get around 20-30 orange astrals. Even ****** data says 2m-4m gold for orange. You are wrong and, and 2m gold per day spent on astral is not possible for early players. Yeah you should avoid me, save yourself from being embarassed with your high br + fail advice combo.

What do we know about you is a few things:
            1. You have failed to argue that EWD is better than HP astral at early game
            2. You have failed to prove that EWD is easy to get early game
            3. You dont have any idea how much gold an early game player can make
            4. You have no idea how much hp a knight troop have when you obtain it early on.
            5. You advice people based on the luck you have experienced, not based on the most probable thing to happen.
            6. You are a level 80 noob and scared to argue with someone. So you just exit the thread and everything you posted is just a waste of space.

Go live in shame lovely person .
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-20-2014, 06:06 AM. Reason: language

Comment

1m gold gives you a yellow? cmon where are you getting those data, ive spent 85m on astrals and i only get around 20-30 orange astrals. Even ****** data says 2m-4m gold for orange. You are wrong and, and 2m gold per day spent on astral is not possible for early players. Yeah you should avoid me, save yourself from being embarassed with your high br + fail advice combo.

What do we know about you is a few things:
              1. You have failed to argue that EWD is better than HP astral at early game
              2. You have failed to prove that EWD is easy to get early game
              3. You dont have any idea how much gold an early game player can make
              4. You have no idea how much hp a knight troop have when you obtain it early on.
              5. You advice people based on the luck you have experienced, not based on the most probable thing to happen.
              6. You are a level 80 noob and scared to argue with someone. So you just exit the thread and everything you said is now useless.
              1.hp is not better in 4slot then ewd, if u dont have aNother astro - Yeah u can put hp till u dont get more usefull, but hp overall is usless.
              2. I dont care aBout your heRos like ****** or Jacko coz i have my own exp in this game based on 1 Year + of play this game
              3. I know same like u its around 1-2kk gold.
              4. And u dont know How to read i guess my gryphons when i start game survive sometimes 2 hits, knights for sure can more - even if not, 2 knights = 2 hits + 3hits on u and wb turn done, if 40v player cant survive to wb aoe from your knowleage - u must be rly Noob
              5. This game base on luck , i dont Note evrything like your blog heros but like most of players just dont care coz i know wut i do
              6. And wut lvl Noob are u?
              I dont left this theard. Just dont need to spam here like u, try only to show u know something and when it comes to facts 0 arguments.
              Like i say,stop troling and provocate me to answers, this is helping theard - not your chance to show how big Ignorant u are
              Last edited by miQQQs; 02-20-2014, 01:45 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Noobs will always be noobs. Even if you can't get an orange EWD during the 1-2 weeks time, you could still save enough astral points to buy one with it. 2-4m gold for 1 orange? I can get 1 even with less than 1m or sometimes 500k. Noobs relying on data knows nuts and will always be noobs. I played 3 chars and start from a new server. If you know what you doing, you won't be trolling here saying it's impossible to get EWD in 1-2 weeks old server. Learn to play, otherwise you won't get far. First and last post here, have fun trolling mr magefail.
                Last edited by darrylch; 02-20-2014, 02:19 AM. Reason: Because i can.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Till lvl 70 walk with ewd build, later swap to crit if u can obtain 6k+ crit If u have double tree, on 1 go for max thunderer, on 2 max bl and meteordont touch damnation,on thunderer tree dont make meteor higer then 3/4, this let u later make max thunderer and bl on 1 tree w/o resetingallways go for pve set - starting from 50v set...
                  Need more advices,just ask

crit build after lvl 70 is wrong advise esp. if u are slow leveler player. Crit mage can make alot better result in wb if not crit mage ever can. I start build crit mage activly lvl 60+ and atm Iam mad that i didnt do it in begining. Atm iam all the time top 10(np to be top 5, but hard to get 1st if there is players who use ballens), if I do wb, event after server merge.
                  There is no right or wrong mage build, most importand is that that u feel u go all well in every place!

My mage have strong apollo and whit him i can take down higher lvl players. In battle(like in bg) i use bolt-rof-bless-sun-heal(I heal more then attack whit my skills). Rof need few rage but damage is low so i have hard take down opponet troops, so gaia single attack could turn pointless. Apollo have 2 AoE what take down troops and do alot damage for hero. Single attack sylphs are good in wb, but in arena bg i think and I like more strong AoE damage sylphs
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-20-2014, 06:06 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                    Noobs will always be noobs. Even if you can't get an orange EWD during the 1-2 weeks time, you could still save enough astral points to buy one with it. 2-4m gold for 1 orange? I can get 1 even with less than 1m or sometimes 500k. Noobs relying on data knows nuts and will always be noobs. I played 3 chars and start from a new server. If you know what you doing, you won't be trolling here saying it's impossible to get EWD in 1-2 weeks old server. Learn to play, otherwise you won't get far. First and last post here, have fun trolling mr magefail.
                    lol did i say impossible? a big question mark here. Please learn to read, i even mentioned something about buying an EWD. You think 1m will get you an orange every lovely time like it's a lovely rule? Noobs relying on luck are worse. If you keep listening to these EWD lovely people, you will fail. They are old hobos and dunno what they are doing. They think their current builds apply on new servers. They think that a damage boost from a low level EWD is better than 1 extra turn in battles provided by that survivabilty from an hp astro
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-20-2014, 06:07 AM. Reason: Lanugage

Comment

Watch your language. I've had it. Keep it civilised and help the OP or get out of this thread.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        1.hp is not better in 4slot then ewd, if u dont have aNother astro - Yeah u can put hp till u dont get more usefull, but hp overall is usless.
                        2. I dont care aBout your heRos like ****** or Jacko coz i have my own exp in this game based on 1 Year + of play this game
                        3. I know same like u its around 1-2kk gold.
                        4. And u dont know How to read i guess my gryphons when i start game survive sometimes 2 hits, knights for sure can more - even if not, 2 knights = 2 hits + 3hits on u and wb turn done, if 40v player cant survive to wb aoe from your knowleage - u must be rly Noob
                        5. This game base on luck , i dont Note evrything like your blog heros but like most of players just dont care coz i know wut i do
                        6. And wut lvl Noob are u?
                        I dont left this theard. Just dont need to spam here like u, try only to show u know something and when it comes to facts 0 arguments.
                        Like i say,stop troling and provocate me to answers, this is helping theard - not your chance to show how big Ignorant u are
                        1. theres a reason why EWD is a percentage astro, and hp is a fixed value. EWD is stronger with more matk, HP is a fixed effect, the boost is good early on but doesnt improve as you level.
                        2. sadly your own experience doesnt give a good idea on an average value of the cost of an orange rune. If you can come up with a test, better. But as of now, only ****** made a test, i made my test, and it tells us 1-2m is not the avg gold to get an orange.
                        3. ..
                        4. i have a level 40 knight stats right now. it has 3001 hp base. when you reach level 40, you will have around 500-700 troop counts. which translate the hp to 7500-10500. Nowhere near 3 hits. WB hits them @ 8-10k each. Sometimes it crit and they die instantly
                        5. the game is based on luck, but you are giving an advice here based on the luck you experienced. It's better you give a %chance, a number with a backed up data. I myself got an early EWD 4th yellow in 3 weeks time, but i was just lucky i got it. YOu can't rely on that luck when you plan out things.
                        6. i am 60+ now, 50 day account, but i have played 2 weeks b4 that. My lvl 1-50 experience is still fresh in my mind so i have better advice than you.

Comment

Let's just say everyone has their own way to build their toon. some better some not. you have to experience it yourself. I'm sure OP gets lots of advice from here already. We don't need to waste our extra energy to argue if anyone of us don't listen or want to stick with their ways.
                          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Like darrly, i finish with u moloh i dont have time to talk with 2 months old player who call me not-expirienced Noob lol
                            Next time when u start conversation with me, come here with your own exp, not know-how from blogs

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ok back on topic:

EWD is best if you can't get atleast 3k+ crit (imo, i have no idea how crit is actually needed but 3k seems as a good place to start). Crit can be used for wb.
                              HP is good early on, with sylphs you get much more hp and at some point hp can be ditched.
                              Guardian angel is a good astral later on the game especially since high level players tend to go to use crit.
                              Block is good too, and later its better than hp imo.

For skills, if you dont have double skills take heal skills max, meteor 3/4, passives and go for max thunderer and do not touch damnation.
                              the reason for meteor 3/4 is because you need that point to max thunderer.
                              Cant help you with double skills since i dont have that. (i'm a lv 77 mage and i see no point anymore to get double skills now).

Sylphs: Iris is awesome for heals (if you buy raindance), Amazon Queen is good in cw against other mages (soon dark sylph will come and you can invest in that), Gaia is good too it's better against archers and knights, and does slightly more dmg output. if you tend to use crit and want to spend (bound) balens on sylph skills, gaia has some great skills increasing dmg.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                                ok back on topic:

EWD is best if you can't get atleast 3k+ crit (imo, i have no idea how crit is actually needed but 3k seems as a good place to start). Crit can be used for wb.
                                HP is good early on, with sylphs you get much more hp and at some point hp can be ditched.
                                Guardian angel is a good astral later on the game especially since high level players tend to go to use crit.
                                Block is good too, and later its better than hp imo.

For skills, if you dont have double skills take heal skills max, meteor 3/4, passives and go for max thunderer and do not touch damnation.
                                the reason for meteor 3/4 is because you need that point to max thunderer.
                                Cant help you with double skills since i dont have that. (i'm a lv 77 mage and i see no point anymore to get double skills now).

Sylphs: Iris is awesome for heals (if you buy raindance), Amazon Queen is good in cw against other mages (soon dark sylph will come and you can invest in that), Gaia is good too it's better against archers and knights, and does slightly more dmg output. if you tend to use crit and want to spend (bound) balens on sylph skills, gaia has some great skills increasing dmg.
                                Double skill tree is usefull in early gamein late,or 80v i mostly use 1 tree evrywhere and 2 tree only for GA, coz of this 1 point diff in meteor
                                If someone want go crit as mage, must know few facts. U need 5.5-6k crit MINIMUM for decent rate,with lower crit just better is stay as ewd build. Sec thing is sacrofices, u must chose betwen pdef gems or hp to convert in crit so overall u chose - sucky pdef or low hp xD solution is stron sylph which compensate lose in hp - this is wut most of top crit mages dobut casual player...have dilemas

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X