Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

holy charm astral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy charm astral

Hello,

I have just got my first red astral, and it happened to be the charisma one. I dont really want to directly waste it hehehe, so I have a question. Even though it is
    not one of the best astrals to get (I am archer, but I think it is the same for everybody), is it still useful?

For instance, when I fight against mages, or against MATK in the catacombs (such as the eyes), I dont need PDEF, right? So it could be useful to replace my PDEF astral with the charisma one; is that ok?

It is more beneficial at lower levels such as in 30-39 and 35-44 battlegrounds, but it's always better to have a Charm astral in place of an astral that is not being used if your troops are out. During World Boss, the troops will inflict more damage. Overall there are better astrals to use, and this is why it isn't a very popular one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhh-Q View Post
      It is more beneficial at lower levels such as in 30-39 and 35-44 battlegrounds, but it's always better to have a Charm astral in place of an astral that is not being used if your troops are out. During World Boss, the troops will inflict more damage. Overall there are better astrals to use, and this is why it isn't a very popular one.
      the troops will only inflict more damage if they are in front with the charm astral. If you are able to tank the front for wb, then Charm astral wont change a thing. Basically, think of it as there will be more troops to keep fighting the world boss to keep inflicting more damage on the world boss, but if they don't get hit, then they will constantly hit the same and charm astral won't make a difference. Also, with sylphs out, I don't see being able to replace ANY of the core astrals .... so charm is pretty much useless, unless you really really need your troops to live.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

more troops more dmg from them, at WB you dont need defence astrals (after some time) so using holly charm in my opinuion is good, dont lvl it more then lvl 3 thou, dont waste to much on him

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
          more troops more dmg from them, at WB you dont need defence astrals (after some time) so using holly charm in my opinuion is good, dont lvl it more then lvl 3 thou, dont waste to much on him
          more trops(charm) = more troops hp
          it not effect troops damage
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

i just replaced my Holy charm with Block astral...
            xtian15
            Archer
            Level 74
            Server 174
            3Kingdoms

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              more trops(charm) = more troops hp
              it not effect troops damage
              realy? dam

Comment

thanks everybody for your answers. Just one more question. For mages (and monsters with MATK such as the eye in catacomb), I dont nee PDEF at all, right? If they have MATK, I only need MDEF against them, correct? In that case, charisma is also useful in PvP against mages, isnt it? So the troops will be alive at least 1 more hit...

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                  thanks everybody for your answers. Just one more question. For mages (and monsters with MATK such as the eye in catacomb), I dont nee PDEF at all, right? If they have MATK, I only need MDEF against them, correct? In that case, charisma is also useful in PvP against mages, isnt it? So the troops will be alive at least 1 more hit...
                  yup, charm can help in catacomb, even in low level tormented
                  depend on which mage do you fight, but it can with that way too
                  except that mage rushing and hit u directly with his/her staff
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                    until said mage whips out a PATK Sylph...
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

Working...
                    X