Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Deep Freeze Necessary for Dragon/ Tarraton Lair NM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Deep Freeze Necessary for Dragon/ Tarraton Lair NM?

I was curious for somebody said to keep up Deep Freeze so he wouldn't be able to use his firebreath aoe. Well, I have my Deep Freeze maxed out and even using that twice during the fight, he still did it. I Want to know if its useless or not so I can use that rage for other things like keeping up armor piercing or poison.

He'll always do it, no matter what. Even if you had an infinite supply of Rage and no CD on Deep Freeze, he'll still do it in like ~5 turns or so. I don't play Archer, but I know what Armor Piercer does, so I'd rather go with Armor Piercer to get more damage off him.
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

With DF you get more turns in between while the slow debuff is placed on the boss.
      In the end he will attack but you have those double turns that might save your life.

And starting lv 60 and higher MPD DF is a must and TL meets the conditions as well.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Thanks everyone and sorry for the late response. I did have both skill trees so I will have no worries when it comes to the later dungeons. I will probably do some experimenting with DF and Armor Piercing in battle. Its just amazing how easy TL on Normal, then Nightmare the dragon is in ***, did that happen mode lol.

Comment

DF is highly needed dude since they cast tthose damn spells on high rate deep freeze is whats needed don't u even hear some players saying we need an archer with deep freeze in X mpd

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
            He'll always do it, no matter what. Even if you had an infinite supply of Rage and no CD on Deep Freeze, he'll still do it in like ~5 turns or so. I don't play Archer, but I know what Armor Piercer does, so I'd rather go with Armor Piercer to get more damage off him.
            not unless u can get him to his last bar, then he doesn't spew nothin! but then again, im level 80 with the sylph to back it up and I can solo him
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Hehehe thats serious but then deep freeze is an amazing skill of archers should be very important in mpd

Comment

Working...
              X