Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guides? lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides? lol

So, i was wondering, how does this whole guide thing works? Do people just sit down and write their guide or do we have to ask for a permission to do it? xD
    I was thinking about writing one (because i have time to do it haha), but meh, dont want to bother if no one will be able to read it

I don't think anyone bothers about this section, since R2 is lazy anyways. Just go write one, but follow rules.
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

lol, there are rules? havent seen them anywhere haha

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
        lol, there are rules? havent seen them anywhere haha

actually u can write a helpful guide if u wanna other players to benefit from it . it doesnt matter if they comment just reading is enough to know what they don't know about the game

Comment

about the br meaning u have to hit 30k br and have evrything planned for the next level set meaning saving cryp keys carting in bg for gem slots on 40 leg set saving socket rods * 25 or low idk max out guild skills saving up good gems too and daru for enlightenment better get to work then and good luck

Comment

That sounds like a great idea andromilon3,would love to see it! If you're asking for one, you can always check here and/or here.

As far as writing guides go, so long as it follows the forum rules, and if you are 'borrowing' a guide or using references, you credit the author (or helper), should be fine
            Last edited by Whakapono; 03-07-2015, 04:43 AM.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X