Rank 3 – Champion - 4,000 honor
    Rank 4 – Warrior - 7,000 honor
    Rank 5 – Elite Warrior - 10,000 honor
    Rank 6 – Crusader - 32,000 honor
    Rank 7 – Knight Crusader - 60,000 honor
    Rank 8 – Elite Crusader - 88,000 honor
    Rank 9 – High Commander - 126,000 honor
    Rank 10 - Imperial Commander - 176,000 honor
    Rank 11 – Lord Divine - 240,000 honor (MAX!)
    Once you hit Crusader, you may lose honor. so be careful.
    The gods watch over you!
    And they cheer you up!
    Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
    (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
    Name: Cephalrai.
    Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
    BR:
    Clean: 411k
    with sylph: 598k
    full artilary: 1.4m
    Title: Lord Divine.
    Guild: Phoenix~!
    Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

thanks for the guide ^_^

Comment

Nice Guide.

Comment

Lately, unless you get a very lucky draw on BG, you won't get any honor. You will just be fodder for the hard core cashers and the campers who have no life and have 30k br. They will just stand on the rocks killing you over and over. Their so rude, that they won't even let you get a cart first, then kill you. And lastly, being the worst, they are getting no HONOR what so ever for doing it. They are there just prove how big their ego's are and that no matter how many dryads they stack on you, your still not going to beat them. And to top it all off, they don't even care if their team gets the win. They are their for themselves, their ego, and their "Executioner/Grim Reaper/Crusader" titles and if you even get near them/the rocks you are dead.

Really sucks when you have a whole team against you that are like this, and win by a landslide. Weekends seem to be the worst for this, so go during the week if you can. If you can't like most of us that WORK for a living, you will never attend a bg, or if you do, it's in the last 5 minutes and don't leave the spawn and get just the "ending" rewards as your tired of getting killed by no lifers, or deep pocket mofo's!

BG is only for peepz who got deep pockets, or no life and can camp forever building their characters. The casual players are their fodder for honor, and after that. fodder for their ego's.

This game has taken a downward turn, and NOT for the better.

Comment

nice

nice

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
              BG is only for peepz who got deep pockets, or no life and can camp forever building their characters. The casual players are their fodder for honor, and after that. fodder for their ego's.
              Actually, camper have a life unlike fast leveler that play the game 24/7
              I camp at 50's as I don't have much time playing to make 60 legend, and I don't want to spend my time to do sky trail, spire, tok, etc
              IGN: Kill Me
              S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Thank You!!!
                L Y K A
                (S383 Pearl Cliff - TANK) Guild: SPARTA

Comment

Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
                  I camp at 50's as I don't have much time playing to make 60 legend, and I don't want to spend my time to do sky trail, spire, tok, etc
                  bg killers are pay to win, camping is a side effect, not the cause

Comment

same like me then :v
                    just got 70 leg set in a year lol...
                    thats why i have 300k br at lv 71 now, even i'm still use 60 gears, dont want to spend gold for 70 gears...
                    hard to do full daily for me too, even usually my devotion just stuck at 60-70
                    Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                      not always like that, some smart ppl and who just have less time to play they're not pay anything just for a game...
                      just like me so far just spend $38 for more than 2 years play....
                      even hard for me to join wb, usually only do wb 1-2 times max each week....
                      $30 or 3k balens so far i just 1k for activated double skill when 2 years ago still hard to get bound balens, and another 2k balens i spend for buy transposer like lv 8 and lv 9 when its 1st time they put lv 9 at gem event syntesize,
                      because even i'm not always get free 200 bb from daily check at 26 days login....
                      u just need to have a plan for your acc man.....
                      and be patient... its the key..
                      Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

Comment

missing that $8, i use it for buy vip 2 years ago when i'm on lv 51, then i never buy vip anymore :v
                        Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                          just for u know, i know how its feel when u just be killed many times in bg even with some lv dryads u still cant kill them back...
                          its happen to me from lv 50-69 and when it accident i got lv up to 70 a year ago i keep killed in bg, even when i just have 120k br some ***** casher with 180k br ++ kill me even use hs to me....
                          but now, i have enough br to finish some of my killer on bg before...
                          and just in almost 3 years, i got LD title....
                          300k BR with just 260k honor now....
                          Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

Comment

my stat now
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	300k.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	788.2 KB
ID:	1709396

9,8k br mount only ( include incubus dragon and mechanical steed active)

Name:	mount.jpg
Size:	724.4 KB
ID:	1709397
                            only left 1 free mount from wild that still i'm not have it since new patch wild...

just give all sepulcrum for 2 years since i got my gaia (Eve) now

Name:	slyph.jpg
Size:	724.0 KB
ID:	1709398
                            Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

Comment

So true. Since I camp at lv70, I can skip so many things and still be competive for my lv bracket. I spend way less time online than ppl that normal level.
                              Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                              _______________^

Comment

Working...
                              X