Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Card System/Treasure Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card System/Treasure Hunt

This is a guide for the Card System and Treasure Hunt

I would like to preface this guide by saying that while I have been gaming for many many years this is my first guide/tutorial and I am open to any suggestions or help. I simply hope to aid others in understanding this new (at time of this posting) System as best as I can, now down to Buisness.

First and Foremost the Card System unlocks at lvl 32 and along with it the Treasure Hunt (currently the only method of obtaining cards I will go into that later)

There are a total of 5 sets of cards each set contains 5 cards (in order common-least common) white-HP, green-Defense, blue-Attack, purple-All Stats, and orange-???, Each set provides stat boosts for one specific area of the game the sets are Multi-Player Dungeon, Multi-Player Arena, Catacombs/Necropolis, Battle Ground, and Spire With a bonus for complete sets (although I can not be sure at the time of this posting I believe there are 3 levels to the bonus, 4 piece white-blue, 5 piece white-orange, and what I would call complete all 5 cards at max level) I know of the first bonus for each set which will be listed along the card information.

The Card System Interface is accessed via a small card style icon in the top left corner of your avatar image in the inventory screen
    There are a total of 5 pages available with slots unlocking at various levels(with the 5th center slot being reserved for Orange Rarity cards only:
    • Page 1
      Top slots at 32
      Bottom and Orange slots at 37
    • Page 2
      Top slots at 42
      Bottom and Orange slots at 47
    • Page 3
      Top slots at 52
      Bottom and Orange slots at 57
    • Page 4
      Top slots at 62
      Bottom and Orange slots at 67
    • Page 5
      Top slots at 75
      Bottom and Orange slots at 77

Cards are as Follows

MPD +10% EXP
    (WHITE) HP +200 Tauren-Karfa
    (GREEN) Def +80 Tauren-Karlan
    (BLUE) ATK +160 Tauren-Karda
    (PURP) ALL +100 ???

MPA +3 Insignia
    (WHITE) HP +200 Warrior-Claudius
    (GREEN) Def +80 Shining Paladin-Lucia
    (BLUE) ATK +160 White Knight-Troy
    (PURP) ALL +100 ???

Catacombs/Necropolis +10% EXP
    (WHITE) HP +200 Undead-Dis
    (GREEN) Def +80 Undead-Velus
    (BLUE) ATK +160 Undead-Orin One-Eye
    (PURP) ALL +100 ???

Battle Ground +10% Honor
    (WHITE) HP +200 Fallen Paladin-Rilkar
    (GREEN) Def +80 Dark Priestess-Teska
    (BLUE) ATK +160 Dark Knight-Damian
    (PURP) ALL +100 ???

Spire +10% EXP
    (WHITE) HP +200 Godslayer-Orcus Razor
    (GREEN) Def +80 Demonic Spear-Muatra
    (BLUE) ATK +160 Protector-Soulshield
    (PURP) ALL +100 ???

Treasure Hunt

As mentioned previously at the time of this posting treasure hunt is the only method for obtaining cards

This system is accessed at the bottom of the card interface screen under the card "binder"

You begin with 3 "hunts" and after using the first a 6 hour cooldown timer begins, every 6 hours another hunt attempt will be added up to a maximum of 10 attempts.

Each attempt your avatar will move to a random location there will be a pop up which along with some story info includes the cost of that hunt which is a varied amount of either gold, daru, or kyanite once you have accepted and paid the cost of the hunt you will randomly receive one of 3 boxes:
    • Novice Summoner Kit
      - High chance to obtain a Common (white) Summoner card x1, and a Low chance to obtain an Uncommon (green) Summoner card x1
    • Summoner Kit
      - High chance to obtain a Uncommon (green) Summoner card x1, and a Low chance to obtain an Rare (blue)Summoner card x1
    • Master Summoner Kit
      - High chance to obtain a Rare (blue) Summoner card x1, and a Low chance to obtain an Epic (purple) Summoner card x1

You will also receive a random amount of Summon Shard which can be exchanged in the lower right corner of the hunt interface x100 = 1 Master Summoner Kit

Anyone who can provide missing information or point out anything I have missed please feel free to do so all help in making this guide complete is appreciated
    Also Note that I am not copy pasting this from the wiki I am writing this myself and adding it to the wiki for others to improve on and add information too, I will of course add any relevant information edited into the wiki to this post with credit where possible

update 1.1 Card page slot unlock levels courtesy of AtherealAthena
    Last edited by Arcturis; 03-11-2014, 04:17 PM. Reason: Updates

Wartune
    KABAM S35
    Arcturis
    LVL 70 Mage
    85k BR

LoA
    GTArcade S51
    Arcturis
    LVL 50 Berserker
    120k BR

The slots unlock every 5 levels starting at level 32.

Therefore:
    • Bottom 2 + Orange = lvl 37
    • Next Page, Top 2 = lvl 42
    • Botton 2 + Orange = lvl 47
    • Etc....

I hope this helps you!

Comment

Originally posted by AtherealAthena View Post
      The slots unlock every 5 levels starting at level 32.

Therefore:
      • Bottom 2 + Orange = lvl 37
      • Next Page, Top 2 = lvl 42
      • Botton 2 + Orange = lvl 47
      • Etc....

I hope this helps you!
      Much appreciated thank you

Wartune
      KABAM S35
      Arcturis
      LVL 70 Mage
      85k BR