Rare Gaia exchanges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Gaia exchanges

From what I understand, there's a small chance of getting a green or blue Gaia every time you exchange 60 essences for a Gaia seal. Based on information I've read in the past, the chance of a green is probably between 5-10% and the chance of a blue is much lower.

Because I've exchanged 27 white Gaia seals in a row, I feel like I need to ask if it is indeed still possible to get rare Gaia turn-ins. Does anybody have a recent experience with getting a rare Gaia from exchanging essences? If so, please share so I can feel confident I'm not wasting my time.

Thanks.

I've exchanged for a total of 25 white, 4 green, 2 blue, most recent blue yesterday.
    I got ridiculously lucky I know.
    GandalfGrey
    Miniclip Server 2
    Level 80
    Battle rating: 197k
    Imperial Commander

Comment

That is exactly the information I was looking for, thanks for your response!

Back to the sylph atoll I go...

Comment

Yep I got mine with only 15-20 exchange so yes... dont give up and dont spend mahra on white/green
        Also there is a very little chance (1 to 10 000 or maybe 100 000) to get blue slyph from killing slyphs.

Comment

i always exchange after sylph arena reset. Exchange 400+ essences. got 1 blue and 1 green from it.

Comment

imposible to get blue from exchange essence?
            They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

I have exchanged around 150 sylphs, and no blue, but 5-6 greens (not only Gaia, in general)

Comment

never get blues in exchange either, i know my luck sucks, but there's always a sure way to get a blue one, using mahra.
                so i used mahra on white ones, since getting green takes forever for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                  never get blues in exchange either, i know my luck sucks, but there's always a sure way to get a blue one, using mahra.

same thing for me, no "luck" here.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                    I had to use mahra in white Gaia, because I was not able to get a green one

However, I could get green Iris and AQ. I continue farming to get sepulcrums, and maybe 1 day I will be lucky to get a blue one

Comment

I never get blue sylph from exchange but i know a friend from my server who got blue gaia, it even say it in the world chat.
                      Server: 110 Providence
                      Class: Knight
                      Guild: Phoenix
                      Nickname: Belhor
                      Level: 80
                      Battle rating: 190588

Comment

its good to know. I am a non-casher, so I really need to get blue Iris and/or AQ from exchange to be able to compete in sylph arena (just to make it into the rewards, of course I know I will never be able to compete with cashers)

Comment

Chance for green is about 5%, it's pretty easy to get. Blue, the chance is somewhere between 0.2-0.3%. So you need to kill about an average of 20.000 - 30.000 sylph to get one blue. 2-4 weeks for one blue if you can do it for 8-10 hours a day. No joking. It saves you 150 mahra (cost to upgrade from green to blue), which is 150 x 30 = 4500 balens (45 USD). Decide if it worth it or not.
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

i got blue gaia after 15 exchange (so 15 *60)
                            only got round to actively farming last week or so
                            there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              Chance for green is about 5%, it's pretty easy to get. Blue, the chance is somewhere between 0.2-0.3%. So you need to kill about an average of 20.000 - 30.000 sylph to get one blue. 2-4 weeks for one blue if you can do it for 8-10 hours a day. No joking. It saves you 150 mahra (cost to upgrade from green to blue), which is 150 x 30 = 4500 balens (45 USD). Decide if it worth it or not.
                              chance dosnt work that way, thou 45 usd does improve chance to 100% lol.

Any way have a guild mate who got a blue pan on first exchange and other who got blue sylph in time after man trys.

I done my gaia with mahra to blue but farming iris/aq, for now only recived gren iris (k i admit i dont farm to much, 1-2/day max)

Comment

Working...
                              X