Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rare Gaia exchanges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastatcc
    started a topic Rare Gaia exchanges

Rare Gaia exchanges

From what I understand, there's a small chance of getting a green or blue Gaia every time you exchange 60 essences for a Gaia seal. Based on information I've read in the past, the chance of a green is probably between 5-10% and the chance of a blue is much lower.

Because I've exchanged 27 white Gaia seals in a row, I feel like I need to ask if it is indeed still possible to get rare Gaia turn-ins. Does anybody have a recent experience with getting a rare Gaia from exchanging essences? If so, please share so I can feel confident I'm not wasting my time.

Thanks.

• laba-laba
    replied
    I exchanged whenever my essence stacks hit 999, nothing blue but drop is the same ratio for every sylphs.
    Exchange + Drops (from fighting) is same, 2 greens and 20 whites (iris, pan, gaia, aq) so far.
    With green being ~9%, I'm guessing blue will be about 0.04% or 2500 seals. Good luck
    Last edited by laba-laba; 04-04-2014, 03:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• slikec
    replied
    I doubt is possible for me getting anything good. Did so far all CQ farmed slyphs a lot at start and so far all i git from around 150 exchanges(i would assume i did at least 150) all i got was 3 green 0 blue and whiteeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R230527694
    replied
    then "tyvarr" ( swedish ) unfortunately sry but its very lucky of u getting it

Leave a comment:

• ball0n
    replied
    i got blue gaia when i already have better gaia

Leave a comment:

• R230527694
    replied
    Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
    I had to use mahra in white Gaia, because I was not able to get a green one

However, I could get green Iris and AQ. I continue farming to get sepulcrums, and maybe 1 day I will be lucky to get a blue one
    good luck with that am digging it!

Leave a comment:

• R217508883
    replied
    GL man, i was farming 8-10 a day for like 3 weeks and never got better than green

Leave a comment:

• Farsergall
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Chance for green is about 5%, it's pretty easy to get. Blue, the chance is somewhere between 0.2-0.3%. So you need to kill about an average of 20.000 - 30.000 sylph to get one blue. 2-4 weeks for one blue if you can do it for 8-10 hours a day. No joking. It saves you 150 mahra (cost to upgrade from green to blue), which is 150 x 30 = 4500 balens (45 USD). Decide if it worth it or not.
    chance dosnt work that way, thou 45 usd does improve chance to 100% lol.

Any way have a guild mate who got a blue pan on first exchange and other who got blue sylph in time after man trys.

I done my gaia with mahra to blue but farming iris/aq, for now only recived gren iris (k i admit i dont farm to much, 1-2/day max)

Leave a comment:

• windies95
    replied
    i got blue gaia after 15 exchange (so 15 *60)
    only got round to actively farming last week or so
    there is hope

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Chance for green is about 5%, it's pretty easy to get. Blue, the chance is somewhere between 0.2-0.3%. So you need to kill about an average of 20.000 - 30.000 sylph to get one blue. 2-4 weeks for one blue if you can do it for 8-10 hours a day. No joking. It saves you 150 mahra (cost to upgrade from green to blue), which is 150 x 30 = 4500 balens (45 USD). Decide if it worth it or not.

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    its good to know. I am a non-casher, so I really need to get blue Iris and/or AQ from exchange to be able to compete in sylph arena (just to make it into the rewards, of course I know I will never be able to compete with cashers)

Leave a comment:

• Belhor1993
    replied
    I never get blue sylph from exchange but i know a friend from my server who got blue gaia, it even say it in the world chat.

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    never get blues in exchange either, i know my luck sucks, but there's always a sure way to get a blue one, using mahra.
    so i used mahra on white ones, since getting green takes forever for me.
    I had to use mahra in white Gaia, because I was not able to get a green one

However, I could get green Iris and AQ. I continue farming to get sepulcrums, and maybe 1 day I will be lucky to get a blue one

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    never get blues in exchange either, i know my luck sucks, but there's always a sure way to get a blue one, using mahra.

same thing for me, no "luck" here.

Leave a comment:

• ImSillPlain
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X