Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Understanding you Class. begginer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding you Class. begginer

I have decided to give my opinion on the matter of classes and dps enchancers

this is not detailed but i do hope it helps a few who may read it

Knight/Tanks Commonly take a ton of damage while only attacking a little, Unless you tweak such character for Dps/tank AKA Off tank.

Mage Commonly Known as a CC DPS'r (crowd Controll) multiple Target attackers, Unless of course you tweak to have supremely High damage, and crit rate. thus giving ur single target attack which hits harder than ur Aoe attacks to deal a hella load of damage. In every game i have ever played including this one. EVERY class suffers from Magic Def, unless tweaked to have mdef. thus giving the mage an Upper hand even with their AOE skills.

Archer. Commonly known as a single target DPS'r with high crit and high SINGLE target Attack, why does a archer have high crit you say? because commonly they are base off of dexterity in most games but not this one. this one they give you the raw stat to increase Crit, thus giving Every Class in the game to have High Crit chance, therefore they added to +% crit chance to some skills of the archer. so that the archer can have the herdity trait of having high crit as it always does with every game.

now a break down

Knight has Strong skill attacks and High attack, but low crit because he focuses on his defences againt pyh/mag attacks. giving him a flat damage while being able to withstand most hits from the three different classes... but do not let a knight crit on you... it is devastating!!

Mage, this one i do not know the skills, but my mage friends whom are PVP build sacrfice some skill points into Healing. thus not giving the mage the full damage potential. mage's come with HIGH Mdef/ and low pyhdef therefore most stack pdef gems in one of 3 gem slots. and ofcourse they will have Matk in the second and the third they have to juggle most go for More Mdef for the simple purpose of the crypts. As for the mages damage, being the knight is usually low on Mdef, unless tweak on the class the mage is able to do hella damage on knights, and archers have a balnced def, therefore making them choose between mdef/pdef on their gem slots. most go with both, therefore hindering the crit gem they should use increasing their crit. mages hit myself upwards of 3k on crits. that hurts for a pure DPS archer like myself. i choose atk>crit>hp=pdef=mdef for gems.

it all depends on the gems u equip on how u will stand in PvP and PvE.

so it is souly up to you to determine how you want to build ur toon. and obvious if u are short on funds u wont beable to tweak ur toon as needed. giving the other players a upper hand, hands down.

lastely lets focus on Astrals. I will only discuss the ones in which i have crunched numbers for.

To get max dps from yor character, Obviously u want to get a matk, or Patk astral of the highest grade and lvl for said character.
    time for those funny % damage increasers NO ONE knows about really. get you a Floating damage+% astral of the highest grade, and always have that equiped
    so right now u will have a Patk/matk and a Floating. if u are level 40 u wil have two slots left, for lets say WB. in those other two slots u may have both mdef and pdef equiped... get rid of that trash, in it's place put a Crit astral of highest grade and lvl capable.

Okay... a discovery i made last night while crunching Max crits with arrow strike after 22 dungeon runs. the Crit +% base damage does NOT stack with a Floating % astral. the astral with the Higher grade will over ride the weaker. thus making one useless. with both equiped my max arrow strike under normal buff conditions was 5.1k Now i ran with only the crit %+ base damage. i got the same results. i ran without any my damage decreased to 4.3k. max crit, same buff conditions. I ran with the Floating % astral on and one level weaker than the +% base crit damage and my damage was increeased to 5.5k max crit same buff status as previous.

I know most people have a questioning look when they loot a Floating Damage astral and commonly dont use it.

I know i have gone off topic a bit but i am releasing the discoveries i made so that us OP archers are no longer OP and will balance the playing feild a bit giving other classes the capablities to increases their max output.

if anyone else has questions concerning how to increase their damage, feel free to PM me, or post on this thread.

Mystic2
    Immortals
    S1
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

Do you think floating damage astral works well on DPS knight?
    ~MIA

Comment

so floating dmg vs crt % inc dmg .... if both are on the same lvl n color.... floating better?

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
        Do you think floating damage astral works well on DPS knight?
        I believe it will work well on every class, being it takes ur Patk or matk/ increases by the %

Patk*x%=damage*50% for crit

so perhaps u have a 15% floating damage with 5000 patk..

5000*15%=5750 * 50% = 8625damage before enemy's def is considered.
        Cambrooke

S103
        Class Mage
        Might Rank #2
        VIP 8

Comment

wow pretty impressive i must say this is really nice thank u for posting a thread for understanding our classes (before picking 1 and making mistakes)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

hmmm, i think i sense sarcasm

Overall guys, if you tweak ur toon occordingly you will be well off.

Picking the character relies maining on what you like.

if u like to tank, get a knight

if u like to do high Aoe damage get a mage

if u want to do high single target damage get an archer.
            Cambrooke

S103
            Class Mage
            Might Rank #2
            VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
              I believe it will work well on every class, being it takes ur Patk or matk/ increases by the %

Patk*x%=damage*50% for crit

so perhaps u have a 15% floating damage with 5000 patk..

5000*15%=5750 * 50% = 8625damage before enemy's def is considered.
              Where did you get that formula from. And I tried using a 14% floating damage astral on WB, doesn't seem to make much differences.
              ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                Where did you get that formula from. And I tried using a 14% floating damage astral on WB, doesn't seem to make much differences.
                tested myself with 22 dungeon runs. we all know crit is 50%. the % on the stat is known. it is given for u
                Cambrooke

S103
                Class Mage
                Might Rank #2
                VIP 8

Comment

hmmm, i think i sense sarcasm

Overall guys, if you tweak ur toon occordingly you will be well off.

Picking the character relies maining on what you like.

if u like to tank, get a knight

if u like to do high Aoe damage get a mage

if u want to do high single target damage get an archer.
                  its not sarcasm i really mean its really good i like it it will help others to choose better before choosing one class and end up not liking it
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

tested myself with 22 dungeon runs. we all know crit is 50%. the % on the stat is known. it is given for u
                    Why is crit calculated in the formula for the floating damage, and how come its at 50%?
                    ~MIA

Comment

kmsl... crit is eqauted IF you crit....

so ofc if u dont crit it wont be there.....lol
                      Cambrooke

S103
                      Class Mage
                      Might Rank #2
                      VIP 8

Comment

I see, that clears things up a lot then lol