Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server

OK I admit I'm stupid. I can not find, which started last and when a new server starts.
    Now I learned the basics and want to start again.

Originally posted by R23308726 View Post
    OK I admit I'm stupid. I can not find, which started last and when a new server starts.
    Now I learned the basics and want to start again.
    Don't worry my friend you can try again and start again and over and over and over again. Because every week there is a new server.
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Comment

But... where can I see information

Comment

On top of the wartune forum ofcourse also in new events area hehehehehehehehehe guides are in the guide section and suggestion are in suggestion section
        If u ever need help we will always help u
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

We will always help you! Also please recharge on every server you make because you're gonna need it to be a Top Player and when you reached level 40+ and see a new server transfer their because you've been beatin' by some floating bypasser.
          I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
          I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
          'but the company is ruined it.
          Goodbye!

Comment

hope admin will lets us know the exact date of the new GMT server

Comment

I started to play in [S15] but now I can not access my account
              Anyway, PM me when we get information about new server. Click image for larger version

Name:	pretty_please.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	1660599

Comment

Working...
              X