Question about Sylphs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Sylphs.

I tried to find something regarding sylphstats and how they influence the hero itself and how they are influenced by the hero, but couldnt find anything.
    I noticed that when i level up my sylphs and distribute the statpoints, my BR gets up - why is that?
    Also i noticed that sylphs from different players with more or less the same BR i have, sometimes deal alot more or alot less damage than i do - why?

Oh yes... and how to distribute the sylphstatpoints best? All in the main attributes like Str. and Int? Or mixed?

Every sylph increases a certain stat:
    Pan HP
    iris Mdef (maybe pdef, not sure)
    Apollo mdef
    Hades Pdef
    Amazon: Atk (both matk as patk)
    Gaia: atk (both matk as patk)

beside the passive stated above, your hero also get the hp of the sylph (for example, if your sylph has 10k hp, you get 10k hp from it, maybe less but think its 1:1)
    Increasing your sylphs level is increasing its hp (therefore your br will rise cz of that)

The dmg difference has to do with the sylph, orange sylph do (in most cases) more dmg than white sylphs, also the sepulcrum spend on a sylph determines the dmg. Dont forget the class which you are your opponent use. If you use gaia and fight a knight, you do more dmg than if you would fight a mage.

Best choice of skill point allocation is personal opinion. For me on gaia and amazon i use int/strength. I did use a few hp on it tho. For Pan/iris i devided it into both int/hp or str/hp but still its more going to the int/str.
    Defence is nice to use, but the limits of sepulcrum makes it less favourable in the future (my blue gaia has 1600 def apt and 2600 int apt. thats a difference of 1k apt and means a lot) so defence you could use a bit of it, but not a lot

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
      iris Mdef (maybe pdef, not sure)
      ye iris increase pdef also ... just tested
      Server - 138- Falledge
      Guild - THE*CHOSEN
      Class - Mage
      Name - BigBadGirl
      Level - 70

Comment

Working...
      X