No announcement yet.

Stuck Loading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so boring of game. after maintenance new loading screen not work. always stuck in black screen, have to reload a lot to enter once. this not my browser problem, i can load wartune on Kabam site smoothly, but r2game site not work so pls help or put back the old loading screen.

Comment

Besides if this is because of the flash player then why it will come back and I can enter again after several minutes. Also, if I can't enter the game, I also have a hard time accessing their website and forum. It will both load very very slowly... Damn!

Comment

All I see is the damn brown screen and the event bar and its PISSING ME OFF. Ive cleared all my chache and everything even tried opening it on 3 different browsers and on a different computer. Went to isitup.com and it said its working just not for me.....any advise?

Comment

Originally posted by cursen View Post
          No help on forums no help anywere this is obviously a bug that needs fixed but seems like admin doesnt give a damn about player im full vip member and there like "oh ok now that u spent money screw off" this is ******** fix ur damn issues
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....for-7-days-now

check out here....What not I have done including file a ticket...but no one cares....and I have spend 40k balen on this acc...welcome to r2

Comment

This actually worked thank you I havw been trying for days to fix this problem

Comment

Working...
            X