Yes! It is great
    40.00%
    Average..
    60.00%
    Not that good.
    0.00%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    Well, just thought of making a guide to help newbies in mining. Please go through it and gives comments below if anything missing.

1) Now, what is amethyst mine?

Well it’s a new update in wartune 2.1 to enhance the game play. It’s unlocks once the player reaches level 25. Here a player is given a chance to collecting
    amethyst and trade it to Lilith for great rewards. A player can do mining all the day whenever he/she wants. Although at 21:00 server time advance mine craft is given which gives the benefit of getting double of the amethyst you collect. A mine can conduct topmost 500 players. If player limit exceeds that then they will go to a new mining room.
    Map :

Click image for larger version

Name:	mines.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	1748565

2) Rewards :

Click image for larger version

Name:	mines2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	1748566

Well you can look for it in amethyst exchange. Till now what you can buy using your amethyst are these following : (Note : as wartune gets updated you might get many other things from exchanging too)

A. Sack of Gold (Contains 100K gold) : 200 amethyst
    B. Sack of Krynite(Contains 2K Krynite) : 200 amethyst
    C. Adv. Mount training whip pack(Contains 30 whips) : 1.8K amethyst
    D. Fate stone chest(Contains 5 stones) : 1K amethyst
    E. Ancient Snipe Card : 20K amethyst [ this is one of the best mounts, so I would say do not waste amethyst on anything else. First get this][+40 mount attributes]

3) Collecting Amethyst :

Well to collect first you need to get a cart, then click the map. There you will see top right corner place to collect amethyst. You get 5 turns of getting it. Now,as you would have 100 amethyst, you can simply dump it or can also plunder other players to gain additional amethyst. A player can get highest amount of 800
    amethyst a day(During 21:00 to 21:30 only other time 400 at most)

4) Distribution :

Well like battle ground mining has a distribution of levels too for letting higher level as well as low level players enjoy mining without being attacked by highers.
    Now, distribution go like this :
    I am a newbie..only level 41. As per I saw level 25-39 can compete with each other same time, where as from level 40 you can only face 40+ in mining( Requires additional information, I would ask higher levels to help)

5) Strategies : (This is why I am writing it )

A. Collecting: Well I said after getting cart go and collect amethyst from mine. But that is a general process I would say you wait after getting cart, plunder
    others first gain the extra 100 additional amethyst and then go to mine for collecting the rest. Reason for this is that you won’t be much attracted by stronger
    players first. As they will look for players who already have 100 amethyst to plunder.

B. Protecting yourself: Well in this part you really need the help of your guildies or allies. If you see someone coming to get you. Just ask them to block that person. So, you get out of there to the dumping zone quick. That’s why I will say for a guild that don’t all of you do it together some go first 15 minutes and some rest. So, whenever someone tries to attack your guildies you can block them and even you loose to them you won’t loose any amethyst. After they are done dumping then they can help similar way to the other part.

*Helping Each other in mining is best strategy to get more amethyst even you are weak*

C. Plundering : Well you should be awake while doing that. Don’t attack players unnecessarily, cause if you attack someone who has no amethyst and win you
    only loose troops and gain not a thing.
    I would suggest you to mostly attack players who have 60 or 60+ amethyst. So you get more and a worth amount.

An ending advice :

Well as I said earlier from level 40 you will get a new room in amethyst and from then it would be a little harder to get amethyst. So I would suggest you to
    camp a bit at 39 and get like 8K+ amethyst and then go to level 40. Kind of like Battle ground for getting more honor.

Guys as I said I am a newbie learning the game with a pledge to also make others learn it as well. Please correct me if any mistakes. Thank you,

Earth®
    S461(West Coast)
    Last edited by Earth®; 04-17-2014, 11:01 AM.

• Sveniu
    replied
    There are some good manners in amethyst mine, so it's considered (at least in our server) best not to:

1) Attack people when you don't have a cart - unless you're protecting someone from your guild
    2) Attack people who have less than 100 amethyst (Unless you know they're plundering others)
    3) Attack people after 21:25 - so that they can still drop their amethyst in double time.

These three simple savoir-vivre rules make it more fun for everyone, whether they're fighters or farmers. I just thought I write them somewhere on the game forum and it seemed like a right place.

Leave a comment:

• GuardianAngel47
    replied
    Earth, The mine is indeed split from 25-39 and 40-80. I can confirm that for you. As you avoiding Gold Rush, I do the same thing. The latency, mass of huge BR in there and all of the congestion makes me less likely to attend the Gold Rush.

Leave a comment:

• Arucard1
    replied
    for more information, as attacker you'll get 15 amethyst every battle win unless the attacked player have 60 amethyst.
    for the one being attacked, they won't lose amethyst if their amethyst is 60 or below.
    so it's better to do double although being attacked as you can get 120 amethyst instead of 100 at normal time without being attacked.

Leave a comment:

• Scyris
    replied
    On my server no one really ever attacks anyone during the double Ammy stuff, generally people leave each other alone. I think it may be because once your labeled as an attacker, everyone will jump you when they see you again.

Leave a comment:

• R269139529
    replied
    good guide bro. keep it up. I always got attacked in mine before, but after reading this got some strategies now,, me and my guildies follow it. It really works..

Leave a comment:

• R218431910
    replied
    truly nice guide. I think the GMs should move it to the guide section... nice job mate.

Leave a comment:

• R269139529
    replied
    good guide..indeeed..founf many gd guides in r2games..i think i shld come here plaaying..won't have any prblm with..thnx Earth and r2..
    if there's a reward u deserve it withh all other good guides..

Leave a comment:

• _Ashira_
    replied
    Nice guide. You sure love to start paragraphs with "Well".

Leave a comment:

• R269061337
    replied
    Originally posted by R226980754 View Post
    great guide..thnks bro.. best part : strategy..he deserves a rewards G.Ms
    Hi, I usually play at kabam..couldn't find a good guide there so came here LOL..and look what I got. ty..get those level distributionss asap..and this will be one of the best guides..

+1 from me too

Leave a comment:

• R226980754
    replied
    great guide..thnks bro.. best part : strategy..he deserves a rewards G.Ms

Leave a comment:

• Earth®
    replied
    Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
    Very nice guide indeed!
    But, are you sure it's 500 players in one room, then people get sent to another?

500 just sounds like a lagfest to me :P
    yeah there r

but we can see at most 30.

Leave a comment:

• ArchersCheat-44
    replied
    Very nice guide indeed!
    But, are you sure it's 500 players in one room, then people get sent to another?

500 just sounds like a lagfest to me :P

Leave a comment:

• ATreeTopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Earth® View Post
    ty sir.. tried to provide as much as I can
    I think you've done good work, thanks for putting up the guide.

Leave a comment:

• BijoyanD
    replied
    Nice

Thnx man.. loved this guide.. Was thinking about how to dodge others from attacking me..now i know..everyone from my guild too liked this..gonna try it and tell how it went

Leave a comment:

Working...
X