Altar problem ~mod replied~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altar problem ~mod replied~

I entered the altar of ennoblement and it says this what does it mean.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fsgdfg.png
Views:	1
Size:	578.8 KB
ID:	1749250
    US West
    Pearl Lake

Clear Your cache and browsing history. If it does not work, screenshot this image to R2 by sending them a ticket. Don't forget to show them the stamina you had while trying to cultivate an extra 60 stamina.

Comment

Do you have 200 stamina? It can't go higher than 200 so you must use some before you attempt to gain more from the altar.

Name:	stamina.png
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1687249

Comment

if you leave it overnight it runs it all in a row(60 till 5:00, then 60 more provided you are missing 120 stamina) it also doesn't count for devo when you do this, which is super annoying (and you get that error)

Comment

what's a beginner mine?

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            what's a beginner mine?
            I think it should be part and parcel of the new upcoming patch to be here On May 8th.

Comment

A beginner mine is a box you can open like we already open our hot events box. In the beginner mine box, it will let you know that you can purchase a set number of balens and be given a set number of bound balens free, so it lets your money go a little further. See the attached pic for more details.

Name:	beginner.JPG
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	1687251

As to the first post, and an answer for it, yes, you are limited to the amount of stamina you can collect in a day, if your stamina is full, you will get the response you posted. If you are trying to gain experience and items from dungeons, you want to maximize how much stamina you use in a day, by visiting the altar to collect more, and spending it in campaign runs daily.
              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 05-06-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                A beginner mine is a box you can open like we already open our hot events box. In the beginner mine box, it will let you know that you can purchase a set number of balens and be given a set number of bound balens free, so it lets your money go a little further. See the attached pic for more details.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85182[/ATTACH]

As to the first post, and an answer for it, yes, you are limited to the amount of stamina you can collect in a day, if your stamina is full, you will get the response you posted. If you are trying to gain experience and items from dungeons, you want to maximize how much stamina you use in a day, by visiting the altar to collect more, and spending it in campaign runs daily.
                This is the right answer to your questions and mine as well. Thanks Green

Comment

Working...
                X