Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magister Staff

Hey wartune,

Is there any chance by which i can get magister staff by summons in God nm and avoiding the last boss?

Thanks

if i understand correctly than the answer is that you dont have to kill the last boss of GOD NM to do summons.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by lord287 View Post
      Hey wartune,

Is there any chance by which i can get magister staff by summons in God nm and avoiding the last boss?

Thanks
      I don't think you can get the staff from the summons: I think the only chance to get the staff is from the card draw at the end. The chance of that though is tiny.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

U cant, the summoner gives only Legg stones for lvl 50 and some cristaloids somethimes, like Ginger say with luck, u can win at the finish of mpd, when is the cards drop nowhere else u can win the gear. GL.
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Thanks Everyon for Helping!

Comment

Originally posted by lord287 View Post
            Hey wartune,

Thanks
            Your best chance of getting staff is if you are an archer or knight. Mages have no chance ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X