Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A question about sylphs...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about sylphs...

Does it really matter if you just use a white sylph as opposed to farming for a green or blue sylph? Does a green sylph have better end stats than a white; or likewise a blue have better than a green? Or is the only reason to farm a green or blue sylph simply to just save the amount of Mahra or Sepulcrum you use? I see people talking about the idea of farming green or blue sylphs, but I don't see anyone mention the benefit of doing so. I'm merely trying to understand the reason. Thanks for your time.
    Server 478: Sundered Peaks
    Nichole - 80 Knight
    Battle Rating - 208343
    Minion of MakerOking

Originally posted by Miserichordi View Post
    Does it really matter if you just use a white sylph as opposed to farming for a green or blue sylph? Does a green sylph have better end stats than a white; or likewise a blue have better than a green? Or is the only reason to farm a green or blue sylph simply to just save the amount of Mahra or Sepulcrum you use? I see people talking about the idea of farming green or blue sylphs, but I don't see anyone mention the benefit of doing so. I'm merely trying to understand the reason. Thanks for your time.
    Derp...

It's only to save insignia, blue sylph is a blue sylph, it will always have higher stats than green and white, farmed or pumped with mahra doesn't matter.

Comment

The derp wasn't necessary. Let me rephrase what I was attempting to ask. Assume I have gotten myself a white Gaia sylph. I level it to level 41, I give up farming for a green or blue, so I use Mahra to get it to a 2 star blue sylph. Then, by chance, I just happen to find a blue Gaia sylph and I level it to 41 and give it enough Mahra to be a 2 star blue sylph... will the two sylphs have the same stats, assuming that I use no Sepulcrum on them and assign their stats identically?
      Server 478: Sundered Peaks
      Nichole - 80 Knight
      Battle Rating - 208343
      Minion of MakerOking

Comment

yep

just takes less mahra because you level up once instead of 12 times

Comment

Originally posted by Miserichordi View Post
          The white sylph is the first stage of how strong a sylph is.
          The White Sylph- Common Sylph
          The Green Sylph- Uncommon Sylph
          The Blue Sylph- The Rare Sylph
          The Purple Sylph- Epic Sylph
          Orange sylph- Legendary Sylph(which is the last stage for sylphs at the moment).

Every sylph that increases in color quality means they have better stats than the lower ones. The green sylph has more stats than the white, just like the blue has more stats than the green ones.

When farming sylphs, there are chances that you can get a blue sylph. ****** explained their drop rates. Click Here for further information regarding your question. Hope this helps.

Note- The higher the quality of sylph sacrificed the more Mahra it will give.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            Derp...

It's only to save insignia, blue sylph is a blue sylph, it will always have higher stats than green and white, farmed or pumped with mahra doesn't matter.
            Derp.....insignia? Wow, ironic.

Yes Miseri, if you assign stats exactly the same and don't use sepulcrum, your blue-drop sylph should be the same as your blue-upgrade sylph.
            Just a matter of saving those hundred-plus mahra required to get it to blue in the first place.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

damn... don't know to find great sylph, but I'm play for fun... it's to hard... to have good sylph

Comment

Well, u might not get a blue sylph, but u can usually get a green sylph from the Atoll, and this will save you a few Mahra's for upgrading. Very few ppl have gotten a blue but you can try. Just get a green if you can. THats pretty standard.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

how to get slyph

Comment

your character needs to be lvl 50. You will get some quest to do in the Sylph Atoll and you have to complete those. You should get your first Sylph that way. After that you can attack Sylph in the 4 levels of the Atoll. Get 60 sylph essences of the same type ie 60 Water/Iris essences and trade them to get for seal which will unlock an Sylph based on type 60 first will give you Amazon Queen. This could be common white, are uncommon green or very rarely a blue.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Hi..
                      I was a user of the server [S381] Shadowglade.
                      his name is " Male "

I was lvl 52 but I can not Sylph meditation ..
                      I can not click the meditation place ..
                      please its support ...

Thank you..

Comment

make sure you have no unfinished quests to do, most players find that the meditation unlocks after completing their current quest line.

Comment

Working...
                        X