No announcement yet.

Plunder problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd plunder that fello five times a day and get my gold.
    Hide your money if you dont wanna get plundered

Comment

so the max gold plunder is 10% of the plundered char? i thought it's the level of your toon x 10k gold. as i always get max of 480k gold for my lv 48 char, 540k gold for my lv 54 and 680k gold for my lv 68.

Comment

I spend all of my gold as soon as I get it to prevent the same thing happening to me...Oh and I must be a coward because I'm one of those who tries to find a private place away from everyone where people would actively have to hunt me down to plunder me. At least until my BR rating is much higher than it is now. It's slowly improving but I don't spend every second of the day in the game either, so it's going slowly. With that said, those who plunder a player with low BR because it's "easier" and who have a much higher BR than the person they are plundering are cowards themselves. They aren't good players because they have to go after a smaller player in order to win. That tells me what kind of people they are. Some of the comments in this thread demonstrates the thoughtlessness of some people as well.

Comment

all this "higher brs are cowards" gibberish is so funny. Please learn how wars are fought, how even some sports are, if you cant find the logic, well dont play such games
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

if you get plundered "too much" that's your own mistake for saving too much gold. strong players need gold to compete. weak players will be weak no matter how much gold they have. i see the plundered player as a tool to reach my goal.

Comment

Would be nice if you learned to read...

Comment

there is one person that always gives 0. what's the deal with that? even if their gold was low there should be something

Comment

Other players can only plunder your gold, not your kyranite. Kyranite is generated by the game for the attacking player. If you are getting plundered, spend your gold on something and move around alot. Make attackers work hard to find you. You can also move to a new map. Sorry you can't save your gold up forever and have it be safe...your kyranite is always safe though.

Comment

LOL, for starters, ignore anything noob9841 has had to say. His comments live up to his name... "noob".

There is an etiquette that many people try to follow on most all servers. I know we do on ours and it is encouraged, adhered to. and followed by both the guilds and players (large or small).

The etiquette is simple. You are free to plunder others once a day. More then once would be considered possibly personal.

This is a war game and plundering is, after all, a part of that process. It is also a means for acquiring kyanite, something everyone need no matter your level. Gold though is often considered "icing on the cake". If you get some while plundering for kyanite, great, if not, no big deal. There are those that really need gold though so going after it also can't really be viewed as evil or disrespectful. Again, it is a part of the process. It's just that there are so many other ways to acquire gold in the game that players don't need to prey on each other for it. Each player needs their gold so taking it from them, repeatedly in a day can be interpreted as rather excessive.

Okay, I mentioned process so I should now elaborate. Being able to plunder someone multiple times a day is also part of the process right? Yes, but... it is also something that leads to people getting bent out of shape. Therefore, unless that is your objective, don't do it, hence, why the practice developed in the first place, or etiquette.

The objective of the game is not to **** people off. It's about having fun. If you're idea of fun is "pissing people off"?, well, the word "Loser" would be appropriate. Otherwise, battle but do so fairly and without greed. People may be saving gold for various reasons: the next guild skill, the next gear enchantment, etc. That's not your concern. If you hit them and rob them of a "fair" portion of it, good for you. Don't now go back and rub in it, taking, taking, taking. Doing so converts it from a game plunder to something more personal and selfish. Anyone that want to say otherwise is full of it. If you want to make it personal, fine, that's your right but don't make it personal for no reason other then your selfish greed. Doing that will only build you a negative reputation (for you and your guild), and down the road, you'll find yourself with few supporters and few people willing to do runs with you when you will be needing them.

Comment

Originally posted by toptrunks619 View Post
                      theres this guy who plundered me and he took almost half a million gold i thought they could only take kyanite when they plunder because when i plunder ppl i usually take kyanite not gold.
                      The simple answer to your question is that HE gets YOUR gold because he is not as max capacity. You ARE, so you'll get nothing but Kyanites by plundering others, which is really a much more important resource than gold. You can't get any gold in that method (plundering) if your warehouse is already at max level.

As far as the amount of gold you can get from plundering (assuming you are enough below max capacity) is 10%, up to a max of 700,000. As mentioned earlier, that amount MIGHT be subject to level. I'm level 70 & have gotten 700,000 exactly one time. So it sounds like too much of a coincidence for the all-time max to be exactly 10,000 per level. But that could well be the coincidental case if 700,000 is indeed the max you get get, regardless of your level.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroTry View Post
                        As far as the amount of gold you can get from plundering (assuming you are enough below max capacity) is 10%, up to a max of 700,000. As mentioned earlier, that amount MIGHT be subject to level. I'm level 70 & have gotten 700,000 exactly one time. So it sounds like too much of a coincidence for the all-time max to be exactly 10,000 per level. But that could well be the coincidental case if 700,000 is indeed the max you get get, regardless of your level.
                        The maximum gold you can earn from a plunder (assuming enough gold capacity in your storage and that the target is holding enough gold for the 10% plunder total) is your character level multiplied by 10,000. Thus the max plunder possible in game currently, is 800,000 gold, as a level 80 player.
                        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                        | | | |

Comment

Working...
                        X