Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Beginners Mine:

OK there's a lot of questions cropping up about this:

This is how I understand the beginners mine to work: Please note that none of the infomation posted here is from personal experience, so there may be inaccuracies. Please post any corrections and I will keep this initial post updated.

So the beginners mine is a available to use by new players, as a one time offer.

You have a choice of 3 reward packages in the mine: 200, 2,000 & 10,000.

Now as we look at the initial screen: The entirety of the 3 reward packages are displayed:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mine.png
Views:	1
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	1751560
    So if you purchase the 200 balens package, you get the 200 Balens and 100 Bound Balens. However this is not the whole story, the rewards for the mine are level restrained. So using the 200 package as our example:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	200mine.png
Views:	1
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1751561
    If you purchase the 200 package at level 6: As far as I understand nothing happens, however at level 10: You'll be awarded 100 Balens and 10 Bound Balens, following on at each of the stated levels, you'll get the stated prize. so at level 20, an additional 100 Balens and 10 Bound Balens will be credited to your account, and so on for levels 30 (10 Bound Balens), 40 (20 Bound Balens) and 50 (50 Bound Balens).

This holds for the other reward packages and also with the level restraints. If you use the mine after level 50, I understand that the entirety of the package gets credited to your account.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Working...
X