Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Officer Kicking All Guild Members Solution.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Officer Kicking All Guild Members Solution.

In Many Servers Spies would go to other Guilds and would gain the Guild Master's Trust and would get promoted.Then the spies or a character would kick all of the members for fun or for their original guilds power. Because of this the guild members that got kicked would loose the contribution and they will join another guild. The Solution for this problem is too make everyone a guild officer and only pick 2-3 most trustful and closest members.Guild officers cannot kick each other so in this case only a Guild Master/assistant guild master can only have the power to kick anyone. The only power for the guild officer is too recruited a member which is beneficial for the guild.I know making everyone a guild officer sounds stupid, but if you want to keep the guild safe and functioning then this is the only way for now.
    Last edited by Krishna6488; 06-19-2014, 11:21 PM.

That's a great idea I might tell my guildmaster that now

Comment

This is a good idea. I'll do that when I get back into the game.

I also hope other Guild Masters/Mistresses would have this in mind.

Comment

there ppl always kill every guild ( gain the Guild Master's Trust and would get promoted to be G M ) then all demoted............. next he will kick ppl if follow him/her....
        name character (AnGeluS lev 68 from s393) tittle ballenor sweet heart. befor merge hes/she got all balenor tittle (carefull all) we re now call her drama queen

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking.Didnt she destroy Nitrious and shes Guild Master of Guardians and Gazooks? I played on server 414 which merged with 393 later on for long time untill drama started. And i also know you Reapeater. Arent you in Warslayers Guild?
          Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
          there ppl always kill every guild ( gain the Guild Master's Trust and would get promoted to be G M ) then all demoted............. next he will kick ppl if follow him/her....
          name character (AnGeluS lev 68 from s393) tittle ballenor sweet heart. befor merge hes/she got all balenor tittle (carefull all) we re now call her drama queen
          Last edited by Krishna6488; 07-06-2014, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
            In Many Servers Spies would go to other Guilds and would gain the Guild Master's Trust and would get promoted.Then the spies or a character would kick all of the members for fun or for their original guilds power. Because of this the guild members that got kicked would loose the contribution and they will join another guild. The Solution for this problem is too make everyone a guild officer and only pick 2-3 most trustful and closest members.Guild officers cannot kick each other so in this case only a Guild Master/assistant guild master can only have the power to kick anyone. The only power for the guild officer is too recruited a member which is beneficial for the guild.I know making everyone a guild officer sounds stupid, but if you want to keep the guild safe and functioning then this is the only way for now.
            That's a very good idea. If I were a Guild Master, I would certainly take this into consideration. I will certainly pass the message onto my Guild Master.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Good Luck With that.

Comment

Working...
              X