Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[GUIDE] Using the Astral System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Using the Astral System

Upon reaching level 25, you will be rewarded with access to Wartune's Astral System. With enough time and investment, this will create a huge impact on your character.

To access the Astral System, you can either click the shortcut key of "H" on your keyboard or click on the Star Icon on your Wartune Bar.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skillbarastro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	1732488

This will bring up another screen, known as the Astro Menu.

Name:	astromenu.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1732489

To begin, you must click on the glowing Star Icon. Each click will cost you an amount of gold corresponding to the star you click. The cost starts at 4,000 and increases by 1,000 for each consecutive star level. The higher the star level unlocked, the higher chance of getting a rare Astral. You will also gain points depending on what level you select.

Name:	starnemspts.jpg
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	1732490

You will always have to select the glowing star that is unlocked, with one exception. The very first star, "Magus Star", will always be available to select. There are 7 different types of Astral's you can get when you are picking. Their colors are grey, green, blue, purple, red, and the elusive legendary orange.

Name:	misfortune.jpg
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1732491Click image for larger version

Name:	greenastral.jpg
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1732492Click image for larger version

Name:	blueastral.jpg
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1732493

You will want to sell all the grey(Misfortune) ones. You can either click "Sell" underneath them one by one, or use the nifty feature on the Astro Menu labeled "One Click Sell". Do not fear, this will ONLY sell the grey ones. Any higher level astrals must be sold manually.

Now, once you either have your astro menu full, or you found ones you want. You can click "Pick" under each one, or use the feature on the Astro Menu labeled "One Click Collect". This will move the chosen astrals to your Character for use or synthesizing.

On the lower right corner of your Astro Menu, just to the end of the "Stars" is a button that looks like a cup, called "Astrals". Clicking that will take you directly to your character's Astral Menu.

Name:	charastralwindow.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	1732494

The first thing you should ALWAYS do is to "Lock" any astral that you want to keep for use. This prevents them from accidentally being turned into experience points for the other stars. Click the "Lock" icon on the Astrals menu, then click the Astral you wish to lock. You will see the lock icon being displayed on any Astral that is secured. Now, any astrals you wish to "synthesize" into experience for other astrals you can manually click and then drag onto another star for experience. This will prompt a confirmation message asking if this is what you want to do. Now, if you have a lot of astrals and you plan to use them all in the same Astral, you can click the "1-click Synthesis" button and it will put them into 1 star automatically. Then you can drag that one onto any astral you wish to level up.

Keep in mind that you will NEVER lose any astral experience points. If you later change your mind and say, I don't want this purple astral as I have the far better orange one now, you will get back every single experience point you put into it. So upgrading is easy!

But you can't get that purple astral you want? That orange one never shows up? Here's where star points come into play. As you collect astrals you are gaining star points for use in the Exchange system. On the Astro menu, click "H", you will notice on the left side there is an orange/yellow button labeled "Exchange" right next to your accumulated Star points. Clicking that will bring you to a different screen where you can buy Astrals with your points.

Name:	exchange.jpg
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	1732495

It may take you awhile to accumulate enough points, but they are worth it and you never know what your going to get in the meantime.

Here are a few hints from the perspective of a player.

Always sell your green astrals unless your really close to leveling up one of your characters astrals.
    If your going directly for star points, sell the blue as well.
    Certain astrals will not update your battle rating unless they have a direct impact on stats. But they will have a nice impact on your fighting abilities. So, just because it doesn't raise your Battle Rating, it doesnt mean it is not a good astral. Find what works for your build.
    Last edited by Cerden; 09-26-2012, 09:15 AM. Reason: Updating Guide
    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Updating as I go.

Comment

Wow amazing
      I vote a sticky once a Gm or mod sees this
      love it and thank u for the guide cerden
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Lock astral really works?! I myself experienced that I've lock my purple M-Def astral. Yet it still can be use to synthesis into experience for other astrals. Luckily its only a purple astral so I doesn't really care.

Comment

I like your guide +1

Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by roirraWyppoP View Post
            Lock astral really works?! I myself experienced that I've lock my purple M-Def astral. Yet it still can be use to synthesis into experience for other astrals. Luckily its only a purple astral so I doesn't really care.
            Locking it stops it from being auto synthesized. If you manually drag it over, to use as experience, it comes up with a confirmation message now where you have to type yes in to do it.

Comment

nice guide, a wery few error\mistake in some word (normally does when writing so much :P) one pic is half blank &..... why dont u take a few time & stamp every buyable astrals? maybe explayning what they need (some astrals i cant understand what they are for, like floating damage & "energine" the only-one red astral i know)

thank you & sorry if i am wrong in something

Comment

Great guide you might also want to add you can't purchase Astrals if you have less then 20k gold =0

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus1987 View Post
                  nice guide, a wery few error\mistake in some word (normally does when writing so much :P) one pic is half blank &..... why dont u take a few time & stamp every buyable astrals? maybe explayning what they need (some astrals i cant understand what they are for, like floating damage & "energine" the only-one red astral i know)

thank you & sorry if i am wrong in something
                  It is half blank, I'm still updating them actually. I quit getting astrals as I'm working on my lvl 6 and 7 guild skills then back to astrals. But updating and revising as I go. It's a work in progress.

Comment

awesome cerden what sever do you play in

Comment

nice guide thanks for the infor

Comment

Working...
                      X