Astro!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astro!

Warning astro is just a waste of money! I spent 2 million gold and all i got was illusion.

so this is kinda a desillusion for you?

Comment

hhahaha,,,i waste 60 m,,,and 4 main red astral lol....u understand what im talking about lol..

Comment

Originally posted by isitreal View Post
        Warning astro is just a waste of money! I spent 2 million gold and all i got was illusion.
        nobody push you to do astral
        IGN: Kill Me
        S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Originally posted by isitreal View Post
          Warning: 2 mil when concerning "astrals" (correct term) is not even a drop in the bucket. I spend sometimes 5 mil at a time easily with no guarentee of anything better than a few purples. And yes, as you WILL find out later, assuming you actually DO spend proper amounts on astrals, they will eventually make a very nice boost to your characters strength.

Comment

the reason to do astrals to get astral exp mostly. you spend 2m gold to level up astrals. Getting the astrals you want is a pain and most likely you will buy them with the astral points. you didnt waste 2m gold, because you got exp in return (atleast i hope you didnt sell all)

Comment

Think u doing wrong synthesis all green and blue and orange if not need and 2mill should give you about 1k exp.
              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by MusFox View Post
                hhahaha,,,i waste 60 m,,,and 4 main red astral lol....u understand what im talking about lol..
                Thats actually good, 70 m here, and not a single red one.

Comment

Originally posted by R237398362 View Post
                  Thats actually good, 70 m here, and not a single red one.
                  but something can work also too. with 1,6m gold i've found 8 orange and 1 red
                  every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Working...
                  X