Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
      Looking for some advice as a mage.

So far I have
      1. Purple: Refined Willpower level 3 - +432mdef
      2. Purple: Refined Fortitude level 4 - +576pdef
      3. Purple: Refined Brilliance level 4 - +1600hp
      4. Orange: Refined Mysticality level 4 - +864matk
      5. Purple: Goddess Blessing level 3 - 6% damage reduction.
      6. Purple: Guardian Angel level 1 - chance of receiving crit reduced by 3%.

So far I use the first 4 as my main astrals and I swap out one for number 5 depending on the fight, such as swapping out with my pdef one for catacombs, or when I fight a mage in a duel. Is it worth leveling my guardian angel as I would think it would help a lot against archers. Currently I want an orange will destroyer and I am level 43 with just under 6000matk so I am saving my star points for one of those. I don't crit much at all so I would think a high level one would be well worth it. Any thoughts?
      I like the Will Destroyer and it will bump up your damage output a lot. I think Brilliance can go once you have will destroyer. As you gain levels the amount of HP it adds becomes insignificant. Fine to use since you dont have anything better at this point. Not much of a guardian angel fan since it is situational.

Comment

I could not reach up to the last ball, so hard and always go back to the beginning and plumpness garbage ball. help you know how to be able to reach the last ball.

Comment

Originally posted by R24241175 View Post
          question..with enhanced illusion astral work Aegis major,or goddes blessing?
          No, you cant equip Goddess and Aegis together ... but either will work with Illusion.
          Character: Inga - Guild Master
          Server: S2 Edena Village
          Guild: Warlords
          Guild Battle Position: Number 1
          ---
          "Team work makes the Dream work ..."

Comment

Can anyone tell me what will happen to the overage if you fuse an astral with one that has more points than you need. Will I lose the unneeded amount or can I use the points somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by R21689662 View Post
              Can anyone tell me what will happen to the overage if you fuse an astral with one that has more points than you need. Will I lose the unneeded amount or can I use the points somewhere else?
              It all gets applied to the astral you merge it with. None are lost you just have the extra as a start to your next level.

Comment

astrall cool,, hope more feature to come
                Last edited by Antonio1986; 01-04-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks xVinylScratchx! This helped dearly! Keep it up!
                  Blood and Jade
                  [S10] HonorAndValor
                  Level 55

Arte et Marte.
                  By Skill and By Fighting.

Comment

i think illusion is the most imba astral
                    although it's only have low percentage, but it's appears many times in duel

Comment

Some1 can help me, the floating damage expads = the minim and maxim damage, so minim is dodge and maxim is Critical?!

Comment

Originally posted by Piticu92 View Post
                        Some1 can help me, the floating damage expads = the minim and maxim damage, so minim is dodge and maxim is Critical?!
                        floating damage expands work like this=
                        the damage you do to mobs always floating and not fixed.
                        if you deal 900-1100 damage to mobs, so your real damage around 1000
                        if you have 10% floating damage, the floating damage will be 10%*1000=100
                        so your real damage become 800-1200
                        CMIIW

Comment

Ty bejo

Comment

Originally posted by mbahbejo View Post
                            floating damage expands work like this=
                            the damage you do to mobs always floating and not fixed.
                            if you deal 900-1100 damage to mobs, so your real damage around 1000
                            if you have 10% floating damage, the floating damage will be 10%*1000=100
                            so your real damage become 800-1200
                            CMIIW
                            without crit
                            “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                            you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                            Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Nice guide you have there bro. Very helpful. Thanks for posting this.
                              - Wartune Player -
                              Server: [S130] Dragonmar
                              IGN: Vengeance

Need help with anything?
                              to file a R2Games Support Ticket.

Comment

I pulled an enhanced guardian angel a couple days ago. Before i synthesize it I wanted to see if it may have any value during the game. Like a special boss that crits alot etc. I'm an archer btw. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X