[Guide] Astrals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Astrals!

This is a guide to helping you understand the astral process!

The Big Question : "What is an astral?"

An astral is a item acquired in game in the Astral menu.
    These items provide a BIG boost to stats and special effects to your character.
    You can equip them in the astral menu by unlocking slots for them the more you level.

Astrals that can be obtained :

For all numerical purposes x will represent a unknown number that is subject to change
    1)Disable crit damage, but increase all damage by (x)%
    2)Magic Attack +(x)
    3)Reduce all damage by (x)%
    4)Reduce all damage values by (x)
    5)Floating damage expands by (x)%
    6)Physical Defence + (x)
    7)(x)% chance of dodging damage
    8)HP + (x)
    9)Crit base damage increased by (x)%
    10)Physical Attack + (x)
    11)10% chance to reflect (x)% damage
    12)Critical + (x)
    13)Block(or dodge) + (x)
    14)Charisma + (x)
    15)10% chance to gain (x) HP while attacking
    16)10% chance to gain HP equal to (x)% of the damage done
    17)Magic Defense + (x)
    18)Chance of receiving criticals by (x)%
    19)Consume 500 of reward exp

Let me point out a couple of astrals out of these that have very shaky wording.
    1)Reduce all damage values by (x) - This will reduce the damage done to you by a base amount. 10 takes 10 points off, no more no less.

2)(x)% chance to dodge damage - This astral right now is not quite explanatory. It is believed that it dodges the full amount of damage done to you, Not adding to your dodge stat.

3)Consume 500 of reward exp - This astral is a unique one in, it does not give you any stats itself. This astral will give whatever astral you fuse it with, 500 exp.

4)Floating Damage Expands by (x)%- This astral expands your minimum and your maximum damage by a percent.

Astral Colors

There are a couple astral colors that will change the base value of (x) in the astrals. For example.(These are not accurate numbers) I get a green astral for 100 block. Then i get a blue astral with the same stat [block] but, now it gives me 200! The higher the astral's rarity the more it does.

The rarity list is as follows :
    Grey (junk astral not useful)
    Green (basic astral)
    Blue (uncommon)
    Purple(Rare)
    Yellow(Legendary)
    Red(This one is unique)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Astral.png
Views:	1
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	1732502

As you can see the astral menu is down on the bottom right of your screen between the Troop and Skills buttons.

I can also be accessed by pressing (H) on your keyboard.

The next screen that will pop up after clicking on the astral button will look like this :

Name:	Astral-5.png
Size:	698.0 KB
ID:	1732503

Now as you can see there's a variety of buttons on this menu and it may look a little intimidating but don't worry! It's not as complex as it looks.

The first thing I would like to point out is this

Name:	Astral9.png
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1732504

Notice how it says capture astral's for free? Well you can!
    This number will go up by 1 every day meaning that you do not pay for the astral. You get free clicks!

Well now, you may be woundering, "How do I get these said astrals?"

Name:	Astral1.png
Size:	808.4 KB
ID:	1732506

Here you can see there are many round buttons on the bottom and one of them is glowing.
    These allow you to Capture an astral.
    This will not only produce an astral but will also reduce the said amount of gold from you, and give you the star points.
    At the beginning it cost's 4000 gold and rewards you with 1 star point.

Important note : You always should click the glowing astral.

When you have clicked on the capture astral button you might have the same glowing stone, OR, It may move like so.

Name:	Astral2.png
Size:	682.9 KB
ID:	1732507

Note how the stone moved to the right and the star points went up in numbers.

The stone can move a total of 4 times which will reach the last stone.

This is the important part. The last stone has the HIGHEST chance to land you a Yellow astral

Once you have an astral on the page it will be placed on the screen starting from the top left and will go all the way to the bottom right.

Name:	Astral10.png
Size:	703.5 KB
ID:	1732508

WARNING : IF YOU LEAVE THE ASTRALS IN THIS PAGE FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES IT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SOLD!!!!

If you click on the [Pick] button the astral will then be moved to your "Astral inventory"

It is simple to get to the astral inventory from this page, all you have to do is click on the giant "Astral" cup at the bottom right.

Name:	Astral3.png
Size:	691.5 KB
ID:	1732509

Name:	Astral4.png
Size:	454.2 KB
ID:	1732510

Now that we are in the astral inventory page we can see it brings us to the [Astral] Tab of our character.

There's a couple of important things on this screen that I would like to point out to you.

1) The active astral slots : These allow you to equip an astral so that the effects will be active on your character.

2) Astral inventory space : These 8 slots let you keep astrals in a sort of "backpack" like area. You can only expand these slots by paying balens to unlock 1 more row (3) astral slots. (This does NOT give you more slots to have equip at a single time, it is just for storage)

3)1-click Synthesis : This option is nice for when you have a large amount of astrals in your inventory that you want to combine without having to combine them one by one. Note: this will combine ALL astrals into one except locked astrals.

4) Lock : This button allows astrals to be locked so that they will not be combined into one when you click on the 1-click synthesis button.

Name:	Astral5.png
Size:	455.9 KB
ID:	1732511

As you can see the lock button is located on the bottom in between 1-click synthesis and astro.

This again is how you lock an astral so that it will not be combined when 1-click synthesis is clicked.
    It can be combined though through manually dragging the astral on top of one another even if it is locked.

Name:	Astral6.png
Size:	449.9 KB
ID:	1732512

This is how you will know which astrals are locked and which are not.

All astrals that are locked will have a tiny gold lock on them.

Now we move on to leveling an astral.

Every astral starts off at level 1.

Astrals can only gain EXP by "sacrificing" other astrals to power up one.

Green astrals give 10 exp
    Blue astrals give 30 exp
    Purple astrals give 50 exp
    Yellow astrals give 70 exp
    Red astrals give 100exp

Now how do you power one up in your inventory? Well thats simple.

Name:	Astral7.png
Size:	448.1 KB
ID:	1732513

Name:	Astral8.png
Size:	414.1 KB
ID:	1732514

Now as you can see, all you have to do is drag the astral onto one another and they will go up in exp.

Higher value astrals will cost more to level than lower ones, but will provide better stats.

The last and final thing in astrals is the [Exchange] function.

You may have been wondering why you keep getting all these star points. DO they just show how far you have gone? No!
    You may redeem these wonderful points for astrals!

Name:	astralexchange1.png
Size:	785.2 KB
ID:	1732544

Name:	astralexchange2.png
Size:	320.0 KB
ID:	1732545

With this you should now have all you need to become a pro at leveling and using your astrals. Good luck!

For advanced astral guide click here

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.
    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 01-27-2014, 07:34 AM. Reason: added link

looks good

Comment

+1 Good one! keep it up!
      Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
      IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
      Lvl: 76
      Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
      Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
      IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
      LvL: 40

Comment

Detailed. I'll stick it.
        Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
        Thanks

Comment

Nice one Vinyl, keep it up with the guides! but remember to log in and play with us too -.-
          Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

crappy astrals get better lol

Comment

Wrong area this should be moved to Guide section mmm
              nice guide though +1
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

seriously i thought it would teach me how to acquire the orange astrals 2 out of 10

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDog3 View Post
                  seriously i thought it would teach me how to acquire the orange astrals 2 out of 10
                  Chief, there is no "easy" way to get astrals. There is no sure fire way of getting them. Its all luck really. Well that and a lot of money helps too :P
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                    Chief, there is no "easy" way to get astrals. There is no sure fire way of getting them. Its all luck really. Well that and a lot of money helps too :P
                    You're right. I got about 10 diffrent orange astrals now and about 4 duplicated (one of them is from exchange using StarPoints), to sum up now I have 7 suitable to my char, using about 13k of StarPoint in drawing. The Trick to get it quicker is to sell all of non-orange astral that you draw, including purple astral. this way I can earn about 1k StarPoint per day and 2K per weekday (CHAR LV 29 FARM LV29, growing gold seeds 8 slots (all slots))

Name:	myChar - Astrals.JPG
Size:	302.7 KB
ID:	1661705

Name:	myChar - Stat.JPG
Size:	333.4 KB
ID:	1661706
                    Last edited by nonlamer; 10-05-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

You totally make me jealous. I just want to let you know that :P
                      Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by nonlamer View Post
                        You're right. I got about 10 diffrent orange astrals now and about 4 duplicated (one of them is from exchange using StarPoints), to sum up now I have 7 suitable to my char, using about 13k of StarPoint in drawing. The Trick to get it quicker is to sell all of non-orange astral that you draw, including purple astral. this way I can earn about 1k StarPoint per day and 2K per weekday (CHAR LV 29 FARM LV29, growing gold seeds 8 slots (all slots))
                        Why did you stop at 29? Why not levelup??

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          You totally make me jealous. I just want to let you know that :P
                          those 7 orange astral I get it in 10 days after all, its not as hard as you guys think. Just sell all of astrals that you don't need, including the orange that you don't need, don't pick them, and using the money for draw an astral.

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                          Why did you stop at 29? Why not levelup??
                          Actually the original purpose is to test an orange astral that increase critical base damage which found out that the astral is bug, its not working. So I need the same PATK to test for a damn week (stuck at LV28). But now I'm leveling up my char, no more need to test it cause I'm sure its not working.
                          Last edited by nonlamer; 10-06-2012, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Its hard when you drop 100k's of gold into astrals and you don't even get purples to drop. As I said before its mostly luck. I've heard players spending very little and getting them and I've heard players spending millions and getting very few. Seems to me you just got lucky.
                            Yitien:

Comment

I don't think I can get lucky stright 10 days in a row. each day spend 1-2 million gold per day until you get is not a fluke, cause you can draw 1000 starponts each day at least. when you got 2 misfortune in a row don't spam drawing, delay a bit and you can get green again. If you have a wall in your mind like that you can progress further. If you think 100k is hard to get, try banking up to 200k or 300k. Well yesterday I got 1 orange though.

Comment

Working...
                              X