Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Astrals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pure luck..................... nothing else

Comment

question
      does block astral and dodge astral stack up? or they dont work together?

Comment

wat happen to the server 8? i cannot load my account?

Comment

after read your post,i just realized i never locked any of mine..lol ty

Comment

as far as i know ............................> BLOCK( do dodge but halfing damage u rechieve) dodge( dodge only get 1 dmg) .

Comment

Please take the other chat to messages or a new thread. This is just a guide on astrals, not a questions thread.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by nonlamer View Post
                those 7 orange astral I get it in 10 days after all, its not as hard as you guys think. Just sell all of astrals that you don't need, including the orange that you don't need, don't pick them, and using the money for draw an astral.

Actually the original purpose is to test an orange astral that increase critical base damage which found out that the astral is bug, its not working. So I need the same PATK to test for a damn week (stuck at LV28). But now I'm leveling up my char, no more need to test it cause I'm sure its not working.
                ^^^ this ^^^

I was about to ask how to calculate crit base damage astral works because I also feel my crit dmg does not increase at all when equipping this astral.
                But it seems somebody out there has tested it.

Has anyone reported this bug to GM?

Comment

Congratulations! You got a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be sure to check your mailbox for our message.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Aehel View Post
                    ^^^ this ^^^

I was about to ask how to calculate crit base damage astral works because I also feel my crit dmg does not increase at all when equipping this astral.
                    But it seems somebody out there has tested it.

Has anyone reported this bug to GM?
                    Already reported, they said that they'll look into this and no progress further.

Comment

Finally an astral guide that really explains the basics of it, like how much gold it costs, what the colors are, etc. Thanks!

Comment

i wonder why aegis (static damage reduce) and goddess blessing (% damage reduce) are considered the same astral removes the purpose of getting both

Comment

Originally posted by R23112775 View Post
                          i wonder why aegis (static damage reduce) and goddess blessing (% damage reduce) are considered the same astral removes the purpose of getting both
                          Aegis is mainly for PvE as it can completely remove the damage of mobs (they hit for 1 damage [really effective on multi hits])
                          The goddess blessing is mainly for heavy hits like PvP. (even having a lvl 10 30% damage reduction mobs will still do quite a bit of damage to you)

Comment

Those astral which reduce damage value by 10, how much those this equal to ???
                            for eg: archer did a damage of 2000, does this mean it reduce the damage to 1990??
                            pls advice

Comment

Originally posted by R23275552 View Post
                              Those astral which reduce damage value by 10, how much those this equal to ???
                              for eg: archer did a damage of 2000, does this mean it reduce the damage to 1990??
                              pls advice
                              yes if you are using a damage reduction by [x] points, then you are simply subtracting the number from the hit.

This is why it is good for PvE where the monsters hit you very little.

Comment

is there anywhere that says how much bonus the Charisma gives to troops?
                                currently have Deflection Lv5, Goddess Blessing Lv5, and Enhanced Blessed Health Lv5. Lv39 Archer. Trying to choose between Illusion and Pristine Charm. please advise

Comment

Working...
                                X