No announcement yet.

[Guide] Astrals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are those astral? trudent? overlord battalion? chaos shelter?

Comment

its so difficult to get the yellow astrals. someone help me. at least give a clue as to how to get those astrals. i always end up spending a lot of money to try and get a yellow but i never do.
      would appreciate the help!!

Comment

Ive got 1 orange and 2 purple astrals in my astro panel, for roughly 2 weeks now, xD and they havn't been sold automatically. Just wanted to throw that out there

Comment

wonna know whats bad luck? being lvl65 and still have 2 purples -.- ... but ya, i dont buy this last ones, cuz reds inc soon.

Comment

With Illusion being nerfed my level 5 orange rarely goes off right now. Maybe once in 3 or 4 fights. What is a suitable replacement? I am a mage and use matk,mdef,pdef, Goddess Blessing, and Will Destroyer. I was thinking enshieldment and I have an orange already but block got nerfed to.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              With Illusion being nerfed my level 5 orange rarely goes off right now. Maybe once in 3 or 4 fights. What is a suitable replacement? I am a mage and use matk,mdef,pdef, Goddess Blessing, and Will Destroyer. I was thinking enshieldment and I have an orange already but block got nerfed to.
              Low level block ratings were hit harder than higher ones. Plenty of mages still use that astral though.

Comment

bro server 23 napa selalu ngelex....

Comment

emang server 23 anjing ngelex truz,,,,,
                  di update bukan nambah bagus malah kayak taik,,

Comment

Originally posted by Swyli View Post
                    @xVinylScratchx :

in overall you also get more blue astrals this way (or rather it lowers based on Pic4 the chance of getting greens from planet 2-4)
                    I'm sorry but I really don't understand this. I'm confused about the wording in these two steps. Specifically, the blue wording in the first image. What do you recommend to be clicked and when?

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                      I'm sorry but I really don't understand this. I'm confused about the wording in these two steps. Specifically, the blue wording in the first image. What do you recommend to be clicked and when?
                      All he is stating to do is, more or less, to do the same method in GaGa's astral guide: Stacking the lit stars.

You click on the stars as per usual. When the last star is lit, start the process over. You should see the first star slightly lit. If you click this star, you will see the second star (eventually) become dimly lit. Repeat the process as you have done before. Get the next-to-last-star dimly lit. When that is done, repeat again - until every star is "lit". At this point, click on the LAST star.

Allegedly, it gives a higher chance of the best astral. GaGa's guide throws some clicking on constellations at certain times into the mix but it's virtually identical.
                      Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-19-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        All he is stating to do is, more or less, to do the same method in GaGa's astral guide: Stacking the lit stars.

You click on the stars as per usual. When the last star is lit, start the process over. You should see the first star slightly lit. If you click this star, you will see the second star (eventually) become dimly lit. Repeat the process as you have done before. Get the next-to-last-star dimly lit. When that is done, repeat again - until every star is "lit". At this point, click on the LAST star.

Allegedly, it gives a higher chance of the best astral. GaGa's guide throws some clicking on constellations at certain times into the mix but it's virtually identical.
                        Thank you That helps explain it

Comment

thanks for the tips
                          Just a curious player.
                          ___Play for fun

Comment

I remember when the astrals were named more cooler instead of these astrals that say Deflection etc. Which already shows Deflects info. Not good idea .-.
                            The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Could someone explain what the energine astral does?

Comment

Originally posted by SorenReu View Post
                                Could someone explain what the energine astral does?
                                When merged with another astral it gives 500 astral XP to it. It cannot be leveled and other astrals cannot be merged into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X