No announcement yet.

[Guide] Astrals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is block and determination works good for maze?

Comment

tnx for the help

Comment

h

yeap is cool

Comment

What about the RED Holy astrals

Comment

Hi I am looking for some advice, which of these purples should I best use for Knight? At the moment I have 4 slots open but working my way to a fifth.

Refined snipers edge
            Guardian Angel
            Deflection
            Refined Enshieldment
            Ruthlessness
            Refined charm
            Refined Brilliance
            Will destroyer
            Enhanced Blessed Health

Cheers for the help!!
            Last edited by R28709023; 05-22-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

At 50 lvl patk,pdef,mdef,willdestro and godBless

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

anyone one know total exp green astral lv10?

Comment

Rolled a red holy charm today -having a hard time thinking of a good reason to keep it. Are there any potential circumstances when I would want to use it?

Lvl 60+ knight

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                    Rolled a red holy charm today -having a hard time thinking of a good reason to keep it. Are there any potential circumstances when I would want to use it?

Lvl 60+ knight
                    Maybe necropolis - more troops hp, in my option better keep, from red you get 90 exp - only,
                    Maybe in future you use it.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickpick View Post

Lvl 60+ knight
                      Im knight also got charm also but keeping it you never know when you can use it.Better than merging for 90xp

Comment

• the biggest joke on this game.. xxmillion gold for nothings.. no yellow, no red.. some purple.. really useless^^.. i save my gold and make me a golden amor!!!

Comment

• Not sure if the right place, but I have heard that Sniper's Edge and Determination cancel each other, or that having both, you will only benefit from highest leveled one. Any thoughts on this? I did notice that my Battle Rating was unchanged when I added lvl 4 Det with my exsisting lvl 5 SE.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShentuTiger View Post
                            Not sure if the right place, but I have heard that Sniper's Edge and Determination cancel each other, or that having both, you will only benefit from highest leveled one. Any thoughts on this? I did notice that my Battle Rating was unchanged when I added lvl 4 Det with my exsisting lvl 5 SE.
                            Snipers Edge and Determination compliment each other.

Snipers Edge increases your crit stat. The higher your crit stat, the more likely you are to score a critical hit.

Determination increases the base damage of your critical hits. This means more damage dealt when you score a critical hit.

Thus the two together, means more critical hits doing more damage.

Determination has no effect on your BR.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Thank you very much for the information.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              Snipers Edge and Determination compliment each other.

Snipers Edge increases your crit stat. The higher your crit stat, the more likely you are to score a critical hit.

Determination increases the base damage of your critical hits. This means more damage dealt when you score a critical hit.

Thus the two together, means more critical hits doing more damage.

Determination has no effect on your BR.

Comment

• nice guide.. +1
                                whuLand (Archer)
                                FEATHAERSTORM [209]
                                You will fun if you know who am i...

Comment

Working...
                                X