• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• this is very helpful for beginners

Comment

• Originally posted by Swyli View Post
        @xVinylScratchx : I hope you dont mind.. also i dont know if it might help the guide in any way.. but i wanted to add something..

Only from my experience it did raised the chance ( i did tried before, since i didnt know of this way, the shining one in your guide )

so here we go...

in overall you also get more blue astrals this way (or rather it lowers based on Pic4 the chance of getting greens from planet 2-4)

Oh and btw.. sorry for the misguided quality in the first 3 pics.. i did made another overall picture before but.. it was just too big and less efficient, so i edited it (copy/paste) back based on step 4 (too lazy to do all the steps again :P)

P.s. I didnt wanted to make a new guide again.. only for a few informations/efficient way.. but still wanted to share it with an explanation.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	astral.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	1673201

thank you so much for the guide sir. 290k gold wasted after WB and finally holy force for my 39 knight xD
        Last edited by garpitus; 08-14-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garpitus View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]51245[/ATTACH]

thank you so much for the guide sir. 290k gold wasted after WB and finally holy force for my 39 knight xD
          290k? I spend 4kk gold per day on astros... And get only pdef for free

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Still better than charm .^

Comment

• I have a question is the Enhanced Guardian Angel astral working?

Comment

• it is advisable to link all the planets thingy or star[whatever the name is] or we just click on the glowing one?
                Server 307 - Blackstone
                Name -
                Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                Rank - Crusader
                Level - 39
                Battle Rating - 30093
                Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

• Charm (red one) try to use it in WB you will see what i mean. It gives you small advantage but you will get more gold and daru if you exchange one of your defensive astral with it. Astrals that could be exchanged only in WB (do not give any advantage are MDF PDF BLOC goddes blessing). Astrals that do give huge advantage in WB (MATK PATK CRIT) good advantage (charm) lesser advantage (ruthelness).
                  Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

• Enhanced guardian angle yes it works but i do not recommend to be used at the beginning at low level. First you need basic astrals (MATK or PATK, PDF, MDF, HP) after that it depens how you play. Guardian is most effective against archers (the possibility to be hitted by crit hits is lower with this astral.
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

• This kinda off topic but i need you guys to vote this tho it's in-game suggestion
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings

Vote yes if agree

Comment

• This is really a good topic and guide. Good job everyone.

Comment

• what are the best astrals for mages?

Comment

• xena
                            What level are you as mage? Do you have basic astral set (PDF,MDF, MATK, than block/godes blessing/HP astral, will destroyer). This set is basic one as alomost each mage has it. later on you will see what kind of a mage would you like to become. Tank mage needs a lot of HP (so HP astral) also crit mage (crit mage will not use will destroye he or she will use sniper and enhanced determination). As both mentioned astrals are attacking ones he or she will have to remove one defenidng astral usualy it is either bloc or goddes blessing. Another set of astral,s which may come in handy are illusion, deflection and guardian angle (against archers). Also to consider are enhanced ruthelness and charisma. Which one to choose depens how you prefer to play your mage. healer mage will have defensive astrals (HP, will destroyer, godess blessing mdf, pdf, guardian angle, block astral...). Pure damage orientated mage will have mdf, pdf, matk, sniper, enhanced determination, enhanced ruthelness, charisma, hp or block.
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

• help *

enhanced ruthlessness astral good for mage?
                              together with will destroyer. ..

tnx

Comment

• zydane1119

Links about enhanced ruthelessness
                                http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Ruthlessness
                                Yes it does work together with will destroyer, but it is prefered to be used later in the game (over level 70), when you have 7 slots for astrals.
                                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Working...
                                X