No announcement yet.

[Guide] Astrals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This astral thing is nothing but a gold eater.cstarted with over 300,000 in gold down to 32,751. To anything decent you have to have balens, which you need to get socket rods

Comment

• Sorry i'm still dont get your explanation. what the clue for clicking the astral actualy?
      alot gold i spend, still dont get rare astral

Comment

• Originally posted by R239236689 View Post
        This astral thing is nothing but a gold eater.cstarted with over 300,000 in gold down to 32,751. To anything decent you have to have balens, which you need to get socket rods
        You must be new at this game.
        Everything is to blame...
        On R2Games

Comment

• Originally posted by chabi_alatas View Post
          Sorry i'm still dont get your explanation. what the clue for clicking the astral actualy?
          alot gold i spend, still dont get rare astral
          That's the point. You have to spend a lot (and I mean a LOT) of gold on astrals. It will eat up your gold like the cookie monster . However, as you keep spending gold, you will eventually get a rare astrals. I think I've spent at least 5 million gold on astrals. It paid off and now I have awesome astrals at level 51
          Astros

Also, the more you click, the more star points you get. Star points can be exchanged for good astrals, but takes time to build up. You get 1 point per level of astral, but if you spend enough, you can exchange them for either Yellow or Red. Yellow costs 7000 and Red costs 15000. There's also purple astrals, but those should be avoided if possible. Lastly there is Energine, which costs 1000 but gives you 500 exp for any astral.

Hope this helped!
          Everything is to blame...
          On R2Games

Comment

• Astrals are great, and with high enough VIP, easy to obtain. However, the one click capture button is too limited, it sells [whites] but keeps everything else; if r2games were to link it to the one click sell drop bar, it would be far more valuable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanequin View Post
              Astrals are great, and with high enough VIP, easy to obtain. However, the one click capture button is too limited, it sells [whites] but keeps everything else; if r2games were to link it to the one click sell drop bar, it would be far more valuable.
              hummmm....more forum posts being dug up *sigh*
              Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
              ~
              Server: s481
              IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
              Lvl80: Class Adv
              BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
              Guild:Heroes
              Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
              Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
              58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Working...
              X