Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide]Nazgul's guide for healing mages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is just an ordinary mage guide..

Comment

nice guide

Comment

How does one increase levels in the skills "hotbar"?

Comment

Nice job,tnx.

S278-Haldjake

Comment

Just im curious cuz im thinking on build full healing my mage, so critical healing it still ingame or was removed? since i with 1,8k crit rate never have crit a heal.

Comment

Originally posted by djosefg View Post
              Just im curious cuz im thinking on build full healing my mage, so critical healing it still ingame or was removed? since i with 1,8k crit rate never have crit a heal.
              You need lot,lot more crit for think about crit healing

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i bl`ed today a 40 k hp for myself in bg with 3200 crit.

Comment

nice, so im going to stack for crits in some weeks and see what happens, anyway must to do it for wb.

Comment

Ok i think this is a big help and everything that you put in here is understandable. I guess i have just lost it because you talk about a health gem, but i know therte is not actually a health gem what are you calling the health gem and or the health astroid? And how do you keep from lossing stamina? Is there something that i need to do to keep it up other than spending 2 hours in the alter of ennoblement. Thank you for any help you can give, and sorry about all caps just how i type at work.

Comment

gee thanks

Comment

wew

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                        This isn't called a Healing Mage. This is called a Mage, an END GAME one. please fix the title, very misleading.
                        can i join your guild ???

Comment

Mage guide:

1. Get PvE set
                          2. Max healing skills.
                          3. Spam AoE and Heals
                          4. Win.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I think I mixed up my setup, I am AT LVL 40 mages yet my lightning bolt is just of lvl 3. Is there any possibility that i can repair it? Even lvl 36 knight can easily defeat me, after reading your post, I found out that my hero setup was a miss. My troop lvl 31 angel, and regarding this horse given, which of this should I make to concentrate to build up? Intellect, health, or the other two?
                            Last edited by R230122526; 10-27-2013, 01:19 PM. Reason: misspelled

Comment

Originally posted by R230122526 View Post
                              I think I mixed up my setup, I am AT LVL 40 mages yet my lightning bolt is just of lvl 3. Is there any possibility that i can repair it? Even lvl 36 knight can easily defeat me, after reading your post, I found out that my hero setup was a miss. My troop lvl 31 angel, and regarding this horse given, which of this should I make to concentrate to build up? Intellect, health, or the other two?
                              As a Mage I concentrate on Intellect, Defense and Stamina/Endurance.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

wow nice guide
                                Mage: level 80
                                Battle rating:guess
                                Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                                X