Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide]Nazgul's guide for healing mages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    Well till Lv.25 (24 really) you know you can only Max things out -.- and this build isn't exactly "Beginner" friendly, he has his up till lv.80...i think lv.35 is pretty easy to get to and should have enough vouchers if you messed up after passing 25, in a way..it is the simplest of the simplest things -.-
    OHhh good to know more about mages (i think i will add it to my next all class guide)
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      OHhh good to know more about mages (i think i will add it to my next all class guide)
      If chu ever wants a Knight guide inbox me ._. (or maybe what you have alrdy works just fine)
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

No i am planing on making an all class guide meaning i am making a guide for all three guides (troops included)
        Examples taken of the class are me and ur guide just on a look out for a good archer guide
        unfortunately my server mates are confusing me so search and post
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          No i am planing on making an all class guide meaning i am making a guide for all three guides (troops included)
          Examples taken of the class are me and ur guide just on a look out for a good archer guide
          unfortunately my server mates are confusing me so search and post
          imo... you should only make a guide on something you know very well and is sure of. Not like finding peoples guides and just mushing it all together.. even so, players guides aren't always correct. People love posting guides for the attention and some just love doing that sort of stuff. Few guides here are actually worth reading, the ones that come from true experience, not (example) from a lvl 30 player.
          Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
            imo... you should only make a guide on something you know very well and is sure of. Not like finding peoples guides and just mushing it all together.. even so, players guides aren't always correct. People love posting guides for the attention and some just love doing that sort of stuff. Few guides here are actually worth reading, the ones that come from true experience, not (example) from a lvl 30 player.
            I am not looking for different guides and mushing together
            i know alot about them just i want some more tips to add
            this will help
            I just post guides to help the new players not for getting attention
            (i have different accounts with a different class for each)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
              ^ The Stuff In Red...Is So Me Bro! ~.~

P.S. Already Told Ppl If They Want A Specific Guide To Pm Me/Inbox Me..Been Getting A Lot Lately~
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Great guide Naz...2 hours well spent I tried a build without a healing skill but found i was lacking lol. Healing mage is the way to go... able to heal without sacrificing damage.
                Again nice job

Level 39 Mage
                (S4) Bretheran Abyss
                Guild Leader of Apocalypse

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                  This isn't called a Healing Mage. This is called a Mage, an END GAME one. please fix the title, very misleading.
                  ^ What She Said...Then Again...Noobs will read this and be all like..."Awesome" when my post came earlier, is shorter, and cuts to the point -.-
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

well im not sure about this xD

a guide for lvl 80
                    Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                    IGN: LordFireMage
                    LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by LordFireMage View Post
                      well im not sure about this xD

a guide for lvl 80
                      he prolly just put in 80 skill points and auto went heals -.- yeah i can see how that's unique considering he took mostly what i wrote down for my lv.40 guide but meh
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

wooo heal tree for mage yes. its not for newbie. why? its set on lv 80 -_- . . maybe he said that picture represent of healing mage, cause max all skill for healing tree. , from the picture . he doesnt pick damnation and dhelpic hell thunder. if its tree for sorcerer /wizard. he must max out the damnation and dhelpic hell thunder.
                        Last edited by HeavyWind; 10-09-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

hello i need help for a healing mage plzzz help O-o

Comment

nice guide ...

Comment

nice conversation, but it is an middle/pre-high leveled mage skills table. u forgot to tell mage users> prepare urself to change the free skill points before reaching lvl25, coz u have to decide ur way, heal or crit damage. lots of things depends on lvl 24...
                              but i like this post very well, all beginners should read ur topic R231*********.

Comment

Its nice to guide me start the game

Comment

Working...
                                X