Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide]Nazgul's guide for healing mages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i increase my strenght. What ever that I do it seams that its 1 all the time. Can anybody hekp me please.

Comment

thank you

Nice guide, thank you.

Comment

good nice guied

Comment

Man a lot of research i suppose
          ☆─┐. ─┐☆
          │▒│ /▒/
          │▒│/▒/
          │▒ /▒/─┬─
          │▒│▒|▒│▒│
          ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
          │▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
          └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
          └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Comment

hello im new .... 1 thing i dont understand
            skill calculator tell me i have at lvl 50, only 25 skill point
            and u use it 35 skill point....im confuse
            how many skill point are at lvl 50
            and lvl 50 is max ?
            good post bro

Comment

ty for the guides

Comment

thanks that help me to understand better my mage, it may help in futur

Comment

Ok, that works for a healing mage, now what about a mage based destroyer of worlds?
                  I'm a teen of the 80's. Our childhood heroes did crack, screamed a lot, and bit the heads off live bats on stage. Dancing with the devil under the pale moon light was for Hollyweird pansies like Jack Nicholson. We re-invented Molon Labe before it was cool. If my attitude scares you, it cause you are a child of 30 or less or a spineless Baby Boomer. Please grow up.

Comment

Nice skill

Comment

my char is mage..is it`s ok if i only use 3 Gem like Matk(blue gem),Hp Gem (Green gem) and Mdef Gem (Purple Gem) for my socket?
                      and 1 thing...i see some people use Neck and Ring Gold color with 4 socket...how to create or find that??
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R219737058 View Post
                        my char is mage..is it`s ok if i only use 3 Gem like Matk(blue gem),Hp Gem (Green gem) and Mdef Gem (Purple Gem) for my socket?
                        and 1 thing...i see some people use Neck and Ring Gold color with 4 socket...how to create or find that??
                        thanks
                        you shud use pdef gems too or archers/knights will own you
                        thats legendary equipment its the lvl 40/50/60 set and then its uppgraded to legendary set

Comment

Nice !!!

Comment

is it best to focouse on attack or on healing??????????

Comment

Nice Guide...I will try it !!!

Comment

Awesome guide I usually play CS but changing to Wartune. Hope this guide helps me out ^^

Btw in the end you said tank Mage but the title says healing Mage???

Sorry if this has been answered already as I am lazy to go through all these posts/pages to look for answer.
                                1 WORD
                                SWAG

Comment

Working...
                                X