Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks now i know

Comment

As a Lvl 44 knight I new nothing really about the knight when I started... So Here goes what I know know... Damage shield is awesome against mages or archers but the defuse by Fire or by Freeze... so The main part of a Knight is to have hp... I play all other knights in duels on server 139.. Yes some are stronger and hit harder so I increase hp.. Now as for a lower lvl the barbed shield when you take damage is awesome kills all beast really fast when they hit you... but then mid range.. unless you can upgrade it to lvl 2 or 3 200 hp damage does not a lot to a mage or an archer... The thing is timing for a Knight is everything in dueling... Patk and Strength is what helps you hit hard... Endurance and HP is what helps you beat mages and Archers.. but if you can not defend against a higher end mage because of no Mdef you are useless.... I would say Patk is a must for a Knight no if ands or buts about it... if you can't fight then stand there and look pretty.... you will die eventually... as a lvl 44 Knight my Patk is low at 4600+ but I have at the same time 26000 hp... Pdef is 4k ish and mdef is 39k ish.. Have just started to be mages of same lvl... but I also strengthened my chars lower lvl hitting the slasher is 4 the next is 3.. I have both my delphic slashers... most mages can not stand up to one let alone both... the mages that do kill me are the 45 up.. Gear changes for me now once I get to 45... I have socketting rods and all slots open but my epic slots... I do have my lvl 40 rings and jewlery... not yet done but will be.. I wont skip it cause it will help kill the higher up mages and archers... once higher lvl from forms I have read we become very DPS oriented and will become unstopable.. Also anything you can do to increase rage as a Knight is a plus.. especially for the delphic slashers...

Comment

Originally posted by LQQKatME85 View Post
        You must be either a new player...or a drunk old player. The last part about "thoughts on troops" is ** for sure...you say the same thing about both " aspect " as you put it. and don't get me started about your skill points comment. omg ***. its not straight forward... please make a "beginners post" that's helpful
        Well the fact that it is stickied shows that it is a great guide and since it is the only beginner guide on knight, that makes it the greatest ever doesnt it?
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

nice wish i saw it earlier lol

Comment

I like this guide. Tnks guyz

Comment

it shows me i have mine wrong ty

Comment

hey in archer phantom what is the skill build and how to distribute the atribute? plss and thx
                IGN: EpicMage
                Lvl: ( Working )
                Class: Mage ( Cleric )
                Server: ( 2 ) Labyrinth

Don`t Work Hard
                Work Intelligent

Comment

first time i play this type of game.knight 50 lvl s-100 didnt get to the game till i reached 45lvl.i am a bit "weak".this guide says everything.non vip character

Comment

Thanks for the help!!!!

Comment

• i accedentally change my character name...what will i do?i want to change it back
                      \.
                      Last edited by ***STRYKER***; 03-06-2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***STRYKER*** View Post
                        how can i change my character name?
                        You can't do it legally yet. Legally.

Comment

• this article I have to say is trying to mislead people, for example:

"Just simply go get level 1 of Dephic Destroyer and Enhanced Delphic destroyer": Don't believe this, we rather focus on 1 DD skill than distributing points on two.
                          "Level 50+ Build
                          PATK
                          Damage Decrease by % (decrease damage by points pre level 30)
                          (Recommended) 100% damage dodge (Enigma or Reaper’s Eye)
                          Block
                          Health gain per attack by % (use by points until you deal enough damage to gain more than points)
                          (Optional) MDEF for crypt level 50+": MDEF astral is mandatory, NOT optional, knight will die in no time when facing 60+ mages without it. "Health gain per attack by %" is optional, I would like to use "Will destoryer"

Originally posted by FortitudoDei View Post
                          K just to start this, my main characters are knights so i thought i'd share some of my knowledge in this guide.Ok, so lets get it sarted:

Introduction

As a knight, your natural character advantage lies in your defenses and health points. If your goal is to deal high damage, you should choose an archer instead. Because how the game is designed, your defenses and health points will not be significant until later stages when you have both the stats and skills.

You will function as a tank in the majority of the situations placed in the front of the team formation. You will take some of the initial damages to take the pressure off your teammates, while your teammate archer and mages unleash their attacks. Thus, it is essential for you to build both of your defenses, health, while maintaining a healthy physical attack value to have decent damage output. We will go over equipment stats selection, how to socket gems, equip Astrals, and select the skills for your knight.
                          Natural Equipment Stats

Before we go into details about the equipment, we will make the following comments first. Your primary goal is to obtain the purple gears either through Arena, the Crypt, or the Multiplayer dungeon. Do not even think about using or upgrading gears lower than the purple because that is a waste of your valuable Gold.

Your gears come with default equipment stats and enchanted stats that are random. Your job is to refine the stats into the ones that you want for your knight build. We have ordered the different stats in the order of importance.

Defense is especially important for the added stats because they improve both your PDEF and MDEF. Power comes before PATK because Power also boosts your PDEF a little bit. The rest are pretty interchangeable with the exception of MDEF, MDEF will primarily help you get through the crypt.

Defense
                          Power
                          PATK
                          Health or Block (I personally like to have higher block)
                          (Optional) MDEF

Knight Gemming Guidelines

To slot more than 1 gem into the equipment, you will need socketing tools which are mainly obtained through the Cash shop. With the exception that certain equipment come with two gem slots such as purple weapons. If you do not plan on spending real money on socketing tools, you can either gem your knight gears with either PATK or HP. However, if you are buying the socketing tools, gem your knight gears based on these three, you can also purchase gems to help you get higher level gems faster.
                          PATK > HP > MDEF for Crypt or Block for PvP

How to Best Use Astral for Knights

As a knight, you need to build upon your primary strength which is the ability to heal upon block. Thus, you will equip astrals accordingly to help you take additional damage in battles. These are the four primary astrals that you need to equip on your knight build. Regardless to say, you should aim to get Orange astrals to complete your knight’s astral build, if not you can use lower ranked astrals such as blue and purple.

I will not list out the name of these astrals because you just have to use the strongest highest ranked of these qualities.

Build before level 50+
                          PATK
                          PDEF, MDEF
                          Potentially critical or damage decrease.

Level 50+ Build
                          PATK
                          Block
                          Health gain per attack by % (use by points until you deal enough damage to gain more than points)
                          (Optional) MDEF for crypt level 50+

If your level is high enough for additional astral slots, you can consider using other secondary astrals such as critical related, or DEF related depending on the combat situation.

Thoughts on Troops

As a knight in , you can really either go for Angel or Knight for your troops. It depends on your primary focus, if you are heavier in the tanking and defensive aspect, you can go for Knight for the extra damage output or angel to make you an even unpenetrable wall of defense.

However, if you are heavier on the attacking aspect of being a knight build, just go for knights because their higher damage output can boost your DPS higher.

Knight Skill Build

The skill build for knights are pretty straight forward. Because the points are limited with skills required. Just simply go get level 1 of Dephic Destroyer and Enhanced Delphic destroyer. Then put the points into the defensive passive on another tree.

The reason being is that because your skill points for knight is very limited. Going for the damage tree earlier on in your knight build can help you have higher damage output against bosses.

Hope this helps those players that love playing the symbol of warriors The Knight.

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be sure to check your mailbox for our message.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• knight become strong

Originally posted by AmberBlast View Post
                            Awesome thread/guide I'm a Knight currently lvl 37 and I really think that this guide is good for beginners and "veterans".
                            thats was nice coz im knight lvl 50 at s56 its help me become stronger hahaha tnx for the tip

Comment

• Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                              this article I have to say is trying to mislead people, for example:

"Just simply go get level 1 of Dephic Destroyer and Enhanced Delphic destroyer": Don't believe this, we rather focus on 1 DD skill than distributing points on two.
                              "Level 50+ Build
                              PATK
                              Block
                              (Optional) MDEF for crypt level 50+": MDEF astral is mandatory, NOT optional, knight will die in no time when facing 60+ mages without it. "Health gain per attack by %" is optional, I would like to use "Will destoryer"
                              At almost 70, 2 delphic is good for bosses.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• i dont get the skill build? please explain further about this topic.. i am a knight and i dunno what skill to get 1st
                                Last edited by R29772975; 03-29-2013, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X