No announcement yet.

Everything u need to know about your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love this game......i will make my knight the best tanker!!!!whohahh!
    FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
    JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
    WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

Awesome guild

Comment

now i understand....
        FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
        JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
        WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

Nice guide you very well written and great analysis !

But to another effect for me then you planned i guess
          if the role of knights is only to tank i better stop the game Right now , i hate mages and never will play one and archers are a kind of assassins hiding you in the back so i wont play them neither !
          Now i go look for a way to delete my account
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

What is the equip box shown next to whr the rune is placed ment for? I haven't been able to place anything in that equip slot.

Comment

nice tips,,,, i should try it

Comment

nice ill make my knight strong by following you instruction...

Comment

great game thanks for the input really helped alot thanks guys keep up the good work

Comment

impressive guide, this will help me for sure thanks for making this
                    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

LoL so you don't check if its copy/pasted before giving out rwards? hows that i created my own guide and i must say so its better than this and its original! pwee!!
                      Guild [INFINITY]
                      Guild Position: MEMBER
                      Class:knight
                      Username:GreatPaul
                      Lvl:60
                      server: Duskin Arena

Comment

thanks for the awesome guide ^^ now i know what to do with my knight :3

Comment

thanks for this, it really helps a lot especially to the newbies like me in the game

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
                            LoL so you don't check if its copy/pasted before giving out rwards? hows that i created my own guide and i must say so its better than this and its original! pwee!!
                            please read before you post any comment/s :
                            Originally posted by FortitudoDei View Post
                            Yes, to clear things up, gamelytic is a site created by a friend that kinda blew up concerning game guides.I was asked by my friend to do some guides concerning a few games, and that , believe it or not, is my guide. It was created on request, and felt that it should also be found here without making referance to the site, because not many players are that interested , that they would check the net for guides. Most of them just thread their questions here. I am the author of this guide, and this information can be checked. Good day

Comment

Ok, so its been a while since i took a break from Wartune, thus the lack of responses concerning my guide. Found out that i receive a reward for this guide, i'm thrilled to see it helped some players step up their knight game. As for the reward, i'm not gonna claim it,since it was never my intention to win something when i created this for gamelytic, and later on posted it here. But this guide was created in the early begining off the wartune phenomenal so i think it lacks a few things. Thus, i'm gonna update it according to the new update, and put up some new tips developed.

Comment

this is definitely FAR from "everything" you need to know about knights... granted it was posted 1 year ago, but even then... the skill guide is quite frankly abysmal. "put 1 point in everything" is DEFINITELY not a guide. the astrals "guide" gives advanced players some ideas to think about, but for a newcomer, it would be completely illegible!

in my experience, knights don't deal huge damage (not as many crits as archers, no sustained aoe)... but if you don't kill them fast, they will hit their Delphic pretty quickly --- and their Delphics can be quite devastating. and they are HARD to kill... especially if they time their shields perfectly. a shield just before the +50% damage timer starts can totally wreck an opponent's carefully saved rage; or a well-placed intercept can do the same.

imo, knights do need some patk, otherwise they would out-survive their team and still not be able to kill the opponent. a good knight must match his teammate's damage output decently; otherwise you might as well replace him with a beefy archer/mage who could help finish off your opponents faster. imo, a good knight cannot be so purely tank-oriented that he sacrifices too much damage output. 2 out of 3 classes can hit your back row and completely ignore you; even knights themselves can use ultimate slasher to potentially ignore the tank and hit whoever is lowest on health.

that said, knights also have some of the best damage-skills in game, with HUGE multipliers AND fixed values, almost completely compensating for their lack of criticals. keeping PATK on the table definitely helps a bunch.

lastly, i would add that Reverse Damage is unfortunately very underwhelming. the damage reflected is a flat amount, and even at highest rank with QTE, you won't be reflecting more than 1k dmg per hit. compared to how Enhanced Block scales off of your max hp, reflect is just not very good.

Comment

Working...
                                X