Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
    I didn't sell orange, just fed it up
    12 orange astral, 8 usefull 4 useless n fuse it

-Asmirandah-
    S5 Roaring Wetdream
    u using hack... not counted... lol

Comment

anyone can confirm block astral is bugged??

Comment

it worked for me but very seldom...i have low hpand always 1 hit KO by t he WB but sometimes i dont die coz of the -10% damage that reflected to the WB...

Comment

i want to make a suggestion on WB astral issue i think in this one i would like to RECOMMEND 1 particular astral Enhanced Illusion (Yellow Perfect Dodges)
          have a chance to Turn WB damage to 1 and it is working i already tried it
          Giggle100x

Comment

OK. the reflection works. However, it does NOT count towards your total nor Gold n Daru earnings.

2. The Cost of capturing is 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000, 10000, not 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k, 8k.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	AstralCosts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1661734

Comment

Hello.
              What Orange Astrals would you recommend for LVL40 Mage who has spent skill points mostly in healing skills? Now I am using MAtk, PDef and MDef (I am LVL39 atm, BR 15.5k). My equipment is focused mainly on defence (HP, Def, Block). I dont fight World Bosses, I dont do Campaigns, Duels or Quests, I focus only on Farm, Underground and Team Arena. :-)
              Thanks in advance.
              Last edited by R23048013; 10-09-2012, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyoka View Post
                i want to make a suggestion on WB astral issue i think in this one i would like to RECOMMEND 1 particular astral Enhanced Illusion (Yellow Perfect Dodges)
                have a chance to Turn WB damage to 1 and it is working i already tried it
                this is useless against WB unless low lvl char
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Congratulations! You got a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be sure to check your mailbox for our message.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

i got 2 oranges in 500k range by selling greens and blues..

Comment

hahaha , u call that advance guide ? basic enough
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

according to the wartunes beginners guide page, u can get that astral to work but its does NOT count towards the dmg u do...so it ends up hurting u in the long run...no extra gold/daru/dmg counted but the WB will have less health. so u should avoid using these (unless u want to lose out on gold/daru)

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                          hahaha , u call that advance guide ? basic enough
                          Feel free to come out a guide which is more advance than this... teach me stuff that i don't know... waiting here.... to learn from the so-called "expert" who know everything.

Comment

I am archer and for archer you need block!I have refined one and 29 level archer makes me 29-59 dmg .He makes 800-1000 dmg to other.My block is level 2.

Comment

thx for inf

Comment

why i can equip together Astral Reduce all dmg ??% and Reduce all dmg by 40 value this not the same Astral

Comment

Working...
                                X