Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anichaos
    replied
    I find that during first 1 1/2 bar of WB without Ruthlessness, than second half of WB bar with Ruthlessness generates more Gold.

Not sure, but I think it's because of the Inspirations. (I finally got a lv.3 orange Ruthlessness)

Leave a comment:

• R220229350
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I guess you have purple...you dont see more then rly small dif with 6%...i have v4 orange - 28% and see big dif in wb
    I have orange 14% cos its lvl 2, I will try it on wb today, thx. Is it good idea to use it in catacombs?, currently im at floor 90, also does Barrier talent work in catacombs?
    Thx.
    Last edited by R220229350; 07-27-2013, 05:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
    Can someone pls explain floating dmg astral? I have it at lvl 2 now and testing but i dont see any difference with or without it.
    I guess you have purple...you dont see more then rly small dif with 6%...i have v4 orange - 28% and see big dif in wb

Leave a comment:

• R220229350
    replied
    Can someone pls explain floating dmg astral? I have it at lvl 2 now and testing but i dont see any difference with or without it.

Leave a comment:

• airemyn
    replied
    Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
    i dont belive this no one can survive the wb special the game is made in such a way you must have a lag or some thing,its impossible
    It is quite possible to avoid the 6th atk... though wholly improbable. The block that guy has means nothing ofc, cause you dont block the entirety of the dmg, with the dodge astral though, he basically had to dodge all 4 hits, which with 12% is a 1 in 5000 chance. thats not alot nor a little, but if you miss even a single one u still die.. so it just doesnt happen that often

and all that really happens is u "save" yourself a 25 second revive time... cause he just atks 5 more times and does it again

Leave a comment:

• airemyn
    replied
    Damage is found with the formula: ((Atk-Def)/2) * (1-Dmg. Reduc)
    He wants to know if G. Blessing takes place in the damage reduction side or if it actually reduces the amount with which they atk.
    Since that would make it worth quite a bit more, its almost definitely not the B scenario.

He should be more concerned with how multiple reductions and additions (medallions) stack up (additive or multiplicative, sequential (1-x) or all in one (1-x-y-z))
    Anyway.. thats as far as I "know"

Leave a comment:

• R212454175
    replied
    Originally posted by LucaBrasi View Post
    I wonder how to calculate goddess blessing astral effect? Is it after def point or before?

For example, 10k atk meet 6k def. Damage dealt should be around 2k ((10k-6k)/2) without goddess blessing astral.
    Now put 15% goddess blessing. What is the outcome?
    a. After def point. 2k - 15% = 1.7k damage
    b. Before def point. ((10k -15%) - 6k) / 2 = 1.25k damage

And that's a pretty much difference.

Anyone knows or ever test this?

Thank you in advance.
    Can someone clarify this? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Well, i can survive one hit

Leave a comment:

• R219221286
    replied
    Wow really good thank you

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
    It is WAY possible.
    I was lvl 43 and I got the to bosses specials just plan. It all depends on your character build. I take care of my troops like they are Fluffy puppies♥
    The dude must have a good amount of charisma skills.
    Totally possible.
    Oh yeah and btw at lvl 45 you can so make it to the wb specials. It is easy >.>

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
    i dont belive this no one can survive the wb special the game is made in such a way you must have a lag or some thing,its impossible
    It is WAY possible.
    I was lvl 43 and I got the to bosses specials just plan. It all depends on your character build. I take care of my troops like they are Fluffy puppies♥
    The dude must have a good amount of charisma skills.
    Totally possible.

Leave a comment:

• R23856617
    replied
    ,,,,nice info,,i was knew about that,,sell green and blue for getting more good astral

Leave a comment:

• R214537607
    replied
    thank for the info

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    Originally posted by katherine3232 View Post
    actually i have seen a knight lvl 44 survive the boss special because his block is almost 1800 and he has the dodge astral at 12 percent and dodged his special and only took one each attack so it is possible .

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by N1aN1 View Post
    its very hard to get orange astral.... what minimum exp or gold to take orange or red astral
    If you mean minimum level or astral level, there is no level requirement to draw any astral through the astral screen. Simply it's luck. More simply, you can increase your personal luck by spending more gold on astrals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X