Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junapan
    replied
    thanks a lot...good guide easy to understand it thak agains

Leave a comment:

• Celorilm
    replied
    I would say HP astral is highly debatable as part of the "basic astrals" for mages... I never used one and did not really miss it (being one of the top mages on S12, level 58)... There are other ways to compensate for low HP, which is anyway one of the mages basic characteristics: gems, enchants, use of healing skills... So I would rather see it as an optional astral, useful in certain situations or character configurations.

Also I do not think increased flat versus critical damage is a decision set in stone... It is more two different ways of playing the class: chaotic versus regular mage...

Leave a comment:

• raijan
    replied
    how to gain exp of asrals?

Leave a comment:

• PokemaniaX
    replied
    Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
    yeap me too... but some of my guildsmate say it work.. so i'm not sure... if this astral works, it could be the most important astral for world boss. imagine reflecting few million damage back...
    perhaps my responce is a bit old but I'd like to clarify - It DOES work, the boss gets reflected from the millions of damages it deals on you on the 6th round. I could see the numbers on the WB reflected from me, however the dmg does not count and it is Not added to your total dmg score. Which is a shame ofcourse, would love to play around with that reflect a bit ;p

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    I think step #4 talk about Will of Destroyer is useless is incorrect. Mage don't need crit. like archer. So, Will of Destroyer discard crit. and increased damage. That is helpful a lot for mage.

Leave a comment:

• VahnDye
    replied
    Hi, I want to ask, to level up Astral ?
    What is the best way,
    Collect Green&Blue Or just Collect the blue & raise the star points to exchange for Energine Astral ?

Leave a comment:

• R25568223
    replied
    all ever got are a few purples.. such as charisma.. and health

Leave a comment:

• R25260783
    replied
    Astrals with orange or gold names can only be obtained via star points or luck.

Leave a comment:

• R23196675
    replied
    iam mage using astral will destroy..its very helpfull coz mage don need critical...its good when we fight archer and knight....using 45 set it give you more damm damage to enemy....easy for win he2.....

Leave a comment:

• R25260783
    replied
    Posting guide will net you rewards. That's nice eh.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by ___dewa___ View Post
    how i get astral orange colour, I've spent a lot of gold but do not get it
    you need lots of luck.. and some theories suggest you have better chance of getting astrals after WB.. not sure though.. )

Originally posted by R25394349 View Post
    How do you move from one star to the next? Is that a random chance kinda thing? I'm guessing it is but it would be nice to get confirmation
    this one is pure luck

Leave a comment:

• R25394349
    replied
    How do you move from one star to the next? Is that a random chance kinda thing? I'm guessing it is but it would be nice to get confirmation

Leave a comment:

• ___dewa___
    replied
    how i get astral orange colour, I've spent a lot of gold but do not get it

Leave a comment:

• jann3x
    replied
    wow thnx these realy helps a lot....

Class : Archer
    Guild : Angel (my guild ^^)
    Server : [S50] HereAfter
    Character name : JOANJOY23